BY OPI

Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
I like the brand OPI of nail polish just because it is very bright and I can be there are many varieties that I can choose from but it is very expensive and the cheapest one you can probably find is like $6 to $7 and it's not fun paying those for just one nail polish but it's very good and I really recommend it to others
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this kit! It comes with a great assortment of colors that really go with anything. The polish itself stays on a long time and didn't chip for the first 4 days I had it on (which for me is great because I work with my hands a lot). I'd definitely recommend!
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Great colors, looks amazing until it chips. No nail polish can withstand having a little one though. If you use your hands a ton then it's still chip, but perfect for a nice occasion or night out
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love OPI and I love gels. They last do much longer and are so much stronger. They make nail art a breeze and are dry when you need them to be. So much more convenient.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best soak-off gel laquer color to use , i would totally recomend it to every person!
Jae I K.
This is awesome.
I don't know how to explain it...i got my nails done at the salon and i chosen it. It was great. This is a great pallete.
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
I got this product for christmas! it was awesome! the variety kit is so diverse and the nail polish last longer than you would think
Katherine K.
OPI's color-fulls starter kit is great for gifting during the holidays. I think they have beautiful colors that many would enjoy.
Heidy E.
Great starter set great price for what you get . I would but it as a gift for some one . First time user but I would recommend it
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a very good product. This is a very good product. This is a very good product. This is a very good product.