Opi Axxium Gel System- Intro Kit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Opi Axxium Gel System- Intro Kit!
How would you rate this product?
I love how this product come in a kit, easy, fast and work. Last long time, strength your nails. I would definitely recommend this product. I would recommend buying a colors you like to use.
Oktaha, OK
I actually learned from this type of gel (the ones in a pot) there are a couple pros here: #1 they're in cute tiny pots, #2 theres lots of pretty pigmented colors, $3 you use a gel brush so you get less product on your brush which I personally like better..the con is there not very cheap. It was just too much for my liking. Great for beginners so you dont have to use too much. You dont want to flood the nail with too much product or it chips, bubbles, and looks too thick.
Melbourne
I got this in my nail kit when going to school to get my Esthetician/nail tech license and no one in my class liked it. The consistency was to gunky, and it applied very thick and the nail had lumps afterwards. I would not recommend this product to others.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love opi gels! They work perfectly I never have trouble with gels running or with gels not drying I honestly think opi has the best products ever!
Sedalia, MO
The OPI Axxium Gel System Intro Kit is super easy and fun to do on your own. I enjoy doing my own nails and this kit is where it’s at!!!
Claremont, NH
Absolutely love this kit. Super easy to use at home yet gives you salon quality nails at a fraction of the price.
Orlando, FL
Es muy bueno! La iniciacion de practica es buena lo malo es que es presentacion pequeña y duran muy poco
Ludlow, MA
Obsessed with this kit and it’s exactly what you need to start up something fun for your manicures
I got this for my sister and she LOVED it and we tried it together one evening and it’s worth it!
Sebright, ON
It was ok I guess? Don't buy this if you're expecting the quality of a salon gel set. For what it is I think it's a bit over priced but as the only real system that's easily available for the regular consumer they have the monopoly