MakeupNail CareCuticle Cream & OilOPI
Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml

OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml

OPI Avoplex Exclusive ProWide Brush br Patent Pending Moisturizes Conditions 2 Hydrates Replenishes 3 Contains OPI s Exclusive Avocado Lipid Complex Avoplex moisturizes and conditions cuticles and nails with OPI s exclusive Avocado Lipid Complex. Restores moisture and lipids with antioxidant vitamin E plus skin-loving avocado, sunflower, sesame and kukui nut oils. Ideal for rough heels and elbows, too. FSC C006259 - Mix paper from responsible sources

Qué tal funciona?
Is there a strong scent to this product?
i have been shopping for a new cuticle oil because i tend to have straggly cuticles. How good is this?
Start your review of OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml!
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
This nail oil is amazing! I decided several years ago to finally start trying to grow out my nails but being a nail biter for years left my nails super weak and dry, so they would break super easy. I started applying this daily, along with a nail hardener, and it helped so much! I still use the oil weekly and have had long nails for years.
Michele B.
This is an excellent product for my thin nail! I've used OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Oil for years.  I love how it apply and smells. just apply one small drop per nail, onece daily & rub it in and around the nail surface & cuticles. This Oil used to be a Avocad Oil base, New formula is Coconut Oil base. OPI Pro Spa 0.29-ounce Nail & Cuticle Oil
Sherry H.
Sanford, NC
This smells so great! It goes on feeling oily but immediately soaks into my skin and just feels soft and hydrated. I’ve never been one to use a cuticle oil but I found this on sale and figured I would try it. It was a great find!
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I don't use much cuticle oils, but I have been trying this OPI Avoplex nail & Cuticle replenishment oil, and it makes my nails look hydrated and not dry and rusty lol
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Great product. Super hydrating. I sell this at my salon and clients love it. Keeps the cuticles from drying out and helps with enhancements to stay on longer
Toni N.
Mishawaka, IN
OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml uploaded by Toni N.
I love this cuticle oil! I use is after I soak off my dip power or gel polish and it always re-hydrates my nails perfectly. I used to have very dry, crusty cuticles with a lot of hangnails before I found this product. I recommend using it daily; I use it in the morning and before I go to bed, and my nails are strong with no dead skin around the cuticles. Plus, this smells great! My (1.5 week grown out) dip + gel manicure for reference!
Paigeyy W.
New Orleans
This opi Avoplex nail and cuticle replenishing oil works so good to put on your cuticle
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I've used this stuff for years. It comes in the same bottle with brush applicator as OPI's polishes. The oils gives my cuticles a great amount of moisturization and makes it much easier for me to maintain them when I give myself mani/pedis. I would make sure to use when the areas are freshly cleaned though because the brush will pick up debris and you can see it settle at the bottom of the bottle which is kind grody after a while.
Mary G.
Purchased at: Target
I have purchased this cuticle oil several times and it’s never a disappointment. It’s high-quality and it really moisturize my cuticle area. Sometimes getting my nails done can be so brutal on my skin, so I will use this almost daily to have healthy cuticles. I highly recommend it!
MeaRose R.
Wow this is such a great cuticle oil it leaves your cuticles health and is smells so good.over it’s just a great cuticle oil and I definitely recommend this to anyone who has really dry cuticles!!!!!!