OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil uploaded by Dawn Y.

BY OPI #66 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Replenish essential moisture with soothing, smoothing Avoplex from OPI. Therapeutic, skin-loving Avocado Oil, the super antioxidant Tocotrienol (1000 times more powerful than regular Vitamin E) along with grapeseed, sunflower, sesame, kukui nut oils and lecithin restore moisture and nourish dry cuticles. Antioxidants, phospholipids, vitamins and essential fatty acids combine in this luxurious oil to hydrate and replenish, leaving nails and cuticles healthy and whole. Restore your nails from the "skinside" out. Also ideal for rough heels and elbows. see more...

• I was told this kind of oil, is supposed to help grow you...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca M.
I am a nail tech and this is the only cuticle oil use! The smell is great! Adds amazing moisture to the cuticle area. Highly recommend this to everyone, especially is the winter. It's a must have.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
This opi cuticle oil was so relaxing and rejuvenating to my nails. All you need is a drop in each nail and massage it in..it not too oily to where your going to make a mess or even have sticky hands. I like the scent that's barely there. And it just leaves your hands looking soft feeling soft and they do great things for your toes too! I love it. Very inexpensive and you may find at your local drug store.
Rose C.
I don't know why but my cuticles seem to be extra dry or something. I use a good hand cream and give my hands including my cuticles a lot of care but OPI's cuticle oil is the best for keeping away chronic hang nails and dry cuticles that ruin a mani. I carry it in my purse and apply it at least four times a day. A little goes a long way. It's like Iit last forever. I wouldn't be without it. Easy to apply not oily absorbs quickly and I got mine at Rite Aide but I'm sure you can find it at CVS
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
This stuff is awesome! I bite my nails so I have some really messed up cuticles but I use this whenever they get bad and it definitely helps! It's a little on the pricey side for drug store oil but it's really awesome and is definitely worth every penny!
Scarlett R.
Gainesville, FL
Have really damaged cuticles and bought this to hopefully help and I did see a difference but I had been hoping for a greater one. Bought at Sally's I believe and it was pretty reasonably priced. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Sheila F.
Riverview , Fl
I thought this was just alright. It wasn't any better or any worse than other cuticle oils that I've used. It softened my cuticles but it wasn't magic in a bottle. It did its job but wasn't necessarily a holy grail product
Genya C.
My hands get really dry and my cuticles love cracking. this is a little pricey but the improvement I've seen in my nails,and cuticles makes it worth every penny. and my cuticles no longer feel as if they're on fire.
Danielle D.
Easthampton, MA
I use this product on myself and my clients. Its very nourishing and smells amazing. This product is the cherry on top of the sundae! My favorite oil to top off a beautiful manicure.
Laura L.
Smells amazing! Leaves cuticles soft and moisturized. Really improves the quality of cuticles when used regularly for a few weeks. And again, it smells amazing.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
I use this on my cuticles a couple of times each week. Every 2 weeks I get a gel manicure and I wash my hands a lot. This oil keeps my cuticles much healthier.
Jennifer B.
I was told this kind of oil, is supposed to help grow your nails. Does anyone know what the purpose is?