OPI Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion, 15-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Giselle T.OPI Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion, 15-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Regina M.

BY OPI

Opi avoplex moisture replenishing lotion revitalizes and conditions dry skin, leaving behind a spa-fresh fragrance of fresh-cut country wildflowers including yellow freesia, sweet pea and green ivy. Perfect for hard working hands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how it moisturizes my hands. I got this product at my beauty school but I looked it up and it's very affordable. Works so good! I'm just iffy about the smell. It's not that bad I would definitely buy this again.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
My hands get super dry after getting my nails done and this product repairs the moisture.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
I have super dry hands and nails and this is great for it. I just started using it a little over a month ago and it is awesome it has helped my nail start growing a little better. 10 out of 10 would buy again
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Kinda smells like an old lady but makes your skin so soft. It's pretty expensive but if you can splurge one time then I would def recommend
Dena A.
Dena A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this! Scent isn't overpowering and you can use with "fake" nails without worry that they will lift. Yet this is very moisturizing.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Garden City, KS
I found that this lotion was not all that moisturizering and the scent is too overbearing and unpleasant.
Regina M.
Regina M.
I purchased the OPI Avoplex Moisture replenish lotion at Ulta and I absolutely love it! I Purchased the travel size and carry it around in the nail polish travel bag, I also have the full size bottle at home with my nail kit. I love how it leaves your nails soft and you cuticle area soft. It also leaves your nails shiny and the smell is soft and succulent. I use this mostly after I clean my cuticle and nails I apply a small amount that goes a long way.
Aalia n.
Aalia n.
Anthem, AZ
I like this product! I got it in my nail kit for school and it works great! My skin always feels hydrated when I use it. It would be something I would buy again
Bri T.
Bri T.
Love this hand lotion! It's very moisturizing and great for manicures! Not to greasy
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
Opi doesn't make a product that I don't like! This lotion feels so good and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh!