OPI Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion, 15-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Giselle T.OPI Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion, 15-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Regina M.

BY OPI

Opi avoplex moisture replenishing lotion revitalizes and conditions dry skin, leaving behind a spa-fresh fragrance of fresh-cut country wildflowers including yellow freesia, sweet pea and green ivy. Perfect for hard working hands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how it moisturizes my hands. I got this product at my beauty school but I looked it up and it's very affordable. Works so good! I'm just iffy about the smell. It's not that bad I would definitely buy this again.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
My hands get super dry after getting my nails done and this product repairs the moisture.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Kinda smells like an old lady but makes your skin so soft. It's pretty expensive but if you can splurge one time then I would def recommend
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Garden City, KS
I found that this lotion was not all that moisturizering and the scent is too overbearing and unpleasant.
Aalia n.
Aalia n.
Anthem, AZ
I like this product! I got it in my nail kit for school and it works great! My skin always feels hydrated when I use it. It would be something I would buy again
Bri T.
Bri T.
Love this hand lotion! It's very moisturizing and great for manicures! Not to greasy
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
Opi doesn't make a product that I don't like! This lotion feels so good and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Eubank, Ky
I really like this stuff. I have acne scars & it seems to have really faded them. Definitely my daily moisturizer!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes my skin soooooooo smooth! Def worth every penny I def recommend this. No bad smell
Allyse  .
Allyse .
Dewitt, MI
This really is a great moisturizing lotion for dry hands, I use this up to a few times a day! Love all of opi's products