OPI AvoPlex High Intensity Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Sang K.

BY OPI

Helps address the needs of severely overworked hands and nails with OPI s Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, penetrating proteins, and protective butters. Increases hydration, flexibility, and resiliency with repeated use. . see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Good nail and hand care starts with a good cleansing or exfoliation. Then comes the moisture. This keeps everything including the natural nail bed soft and moisturized. I usually create a hand mask with this the night before I do my nails or hand sculpting artificial nails.
Liz J.
This hand and nail cream is beyond amazing! I work with my hands a lot and obsessively wash them which ends up drying out my skin extremely fast. I often have cracked skin on my knuckles and very unsightly cuticles that I'm always trying to cure. This is the first cream I've tried that truly works wonders on, not only my severely dry and cracked hands, but also puts moisture and life back into my cuticles, making my nails look and feel healthy once again.
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
This stuff smells soooo good and leaves hands feeling hydrated and soft with out the greasy residue. It's almost like your skin just soaks it all in instead of it just sitting on top of your skin like some other lotions do. I got this in my nail kit when I was on beauty school and since then have gone through about 3 bottles in a little over a year. All my clients love it!
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
This stuff moisurizes my hands so nicely! I use it after I do a manicure and when my hands start feeling dry. it's nice to keep at your desk or in your bag cause it comes in a small tube. its nice smelling, but I little too overwhelming at first.
Michelle J.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
This is the best hand and nail cream I have ever used. My nails were splitting and my cuticles looked like a jungle. After using this cream nightly for a week I noticed a huge difference
Sharron B.
Madison, AL
I bought this from HSN. It came with the cuticle oil too. It was $12.95 and no s/h. I love this product so much. After the first use, I knew I had to reorder. It smells so good! I am glad I found it. It makes my hands feel softer and more hydrated.
Sara B.
San Francisco , CA
OPI Avoplex definitely knows about skin care. I love the smell of all their products as well. Using this whole line will definitely take care of any dry skin needs.
Olivia G.
Orlando, FL
Although this cream smells delicious and is very moisturizing, a little bit DOES NOT go a long way unfortunately. I feel as though I use most of the bottle on just a couple uses!
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
Anything from opi is freaking great so I had dry hang nails from having no dishwasher and having to wash them by hand everyday but I got some of this and it works wonderful it rehydrated my hands and healed them up fast!
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I don't even think I could explain how much I like this stuff. It makes my hands feel so soft and doesn't leave me with a sticky or greasy feel when I put it on.