Opi Avoplex High Intensity Hand and Nail Cream, 4 Fluid Ounce

Opi avoplex high intensity hand and nail cream provides intense repair for skin and nails in need of serious care due to cold weather, overexposure and everyday wear and tear. Packed with deep-penetrating protein peptides, this is an exclusive,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Opi Avoplex High Intensity Hand and Nail Cream, 4 Fluid Ounce!
Costa Mesa
This cream really does the job. I wish sent could be nicer. Otherwise it keeps hands moisturized for hours.
UK
This is one of my favourite hand creams. The only con is that it’s on the higher end of the price scale but there are several pros. For example, it is ideal all year round, but especially during cold weather because it’s highly effective at keeping hands & nails moisturised, supple and smooth.
2601B W. 6th St
Good evening !!! Love this brand ans this product 🧡 Good effect after using it. My hands are very soft and beautiful
villerupt
I love it It smells so good I use it on my clients ❤❤❤❤️️️️ I bought it on amazon It's so g