OPI Avoplex High-Intensity Hand and Nail Cream

Opi avoplex high intensity hand and nail cream provides intense repair for skin and nails in need of serious care due to cold weather, overexposure and everyday wear and tear. Packed with deep-penetrating protein peptides. Increases skin elasticity and nail flexibilty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Avoplex High-Intensity Hand and Nail Cream!
Chicopee, MA
OPI has developed what I feel is the best way to ensure the best "at home" mani-cure. With its unique properties that not only moisturizes your fingers , cuticles your hands too!!! I know,right?Pretty incredible it leaves your hands nails and nail beds all set to begin your manicure. I use this all the time well worth the money. I recommend this product.
Metairie, LA
Say bye bye to dry hands and cracked cuticles. Of course OPI would know a thing or two about nail care. This cream is hydrating but not oily so it delivers moisturized hands without the slick and shine we all hate. Definitely a must if you care about how your hands look.
Ashland, KY
Great hand cream! Very moisturizing and smells amazing! My clients love when I use this stuff, it's leaves a very soft feeling to your skin that lasts for awhile. I'd definitely buy this product again in the future.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
This hand and nail Crete has improved my nails 100%. I used to have splitting chipping and breakage but dice I started using this I have seen a remarkable improvement.
Newfolden , MN
I like to use this at night before bed and it softens my hands and I feel like it helps my nails too.
Great hand cream! Not only does it moisturize the cuticles but also the hand. Love it
OPI AvoPlex High Intensity Hand & Nail Cream @opi_india @opi_products always makes my day 😍 Thanks to my sis i got my hands on this Hand & Nail Cream i have been wanting since a while but hopefully now that #opiiscomingtoindia i will get their products easily !!! :D This High Intensity Cream is apt for overworked Hands & Nails !! After removing my extensions my nails are dented, weak & dry so this should help !!! Will keep ya guys posted on the results !! xoxo Fyi the basic colour nail polishes are absolutely on @mynykaa as of now !! Go check it out :))) #obsessedwithopi #opiindia #opi #opihandandnailcream #opiavoplex #handcream #nailcream #opinowinindia #handandnailcream #opilovers #opiaddict #nailblogger #nailbloggers #nailsoftheday #lovefornails #nailblog #nailblogs #pikReview @pikReview_official #veckansfanbild #bloggersofinstagram #bloggersofindia #nailiesbyarushi