OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by brittany B.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Becky L.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Daniela D.

BY OPI #43 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
This stuff is great. It's nice and thick and will stay where you put it. It has a pleasant aroma and keeps my cuticles from drying out and catching on everything. You can toss one where ever you need them without having to worry about it exploding or leaking and is less annoying to use than bottled cuticle oil. My nails look noticeably healthier since using it!
Wendy W.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this cuticle oil. It smells great and is easy to use. It comes with a brush attached. To apply all you have to do is squeeze the tube so oil comes out onto the brush and then apply the oil to your cuticles. You can use the brush or your fingers to rub the oil in. It absorbs fast and isn’t messy.
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I got this little cuticle oil tube as part of a package when I bought some OPI nail polish at my local nail and beauty supply store. I fell in love instantly! The brush is soft and the oil comes out with just a little squeeze. Be careful not to squeeze too much out though or you'll get your hands all oily. My cuticles are soft and supple after application. I like to use it after I've cut my cuticles and painted my nails. It also comes in a tiny little tube so you can carry it around with you in your purse. My cuticles tend to get really dry in the winter time so it's perfect to take with me.
Alanis R.
I tried this once and it really kept my cuticles well moisturized. They weren't peeling at all, the only bad thing about this is if you don't use it consistently, your cuticles go straight back to how they were before.
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
This is a really great cuticle oil! I tend to have really dry cuticles and this really hydrates them. A lot of cuticle oils I've tried just feel gross on my hands but this one doesn't! I recommend this product!
Jerica K.
These are so handy to have. keep it in my purse at all times, I can't stand when I have dry cuticles this is the perfect go to, easy to apply not an oil more of a gel so it doesn't get messy and can get it done on the go! And has a nice scent to it as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Louise B.
Wellington
I really like this stuff its perfect for your handbag and the cuticle oil is amazing. The only cons are the price and that if you squeeze too hard a lot of the product comes out.
It's just the best cuticle oil. It's very easy to use, I keep it in my bag and use it almost daily. I love it!!
Celine V.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love this cuticle oil. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my fingers quickly. Very travel-friendly and it has a lovely scent that doesn't induce headaches.
Angel J.
Roland
Love using this little pen. It makes keeping cuticle oil in my purse and applying it on the go easy. I am obsessed with my cuticles and love this product.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
ST, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?