BY OPI

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

Hannah J.
So great! Easy to keep in your purse, mess free, smells good! Perfect amount of moisture! Got it at marshals! OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This stuff works so good!! I put it on my face as well as my hair. It smells lovely too.. it works well on your cuticles and makes them soon soft.
Samantha M.
Clinton , MS
Does wonders for my cuticles! Can’t have a mani or pedi without using this perfect little pen filled with magic. Love it love it love it !!
Cathay M.
Caldwell, Idaho
I have been doing nails for years...this was the 1st ever cuticle oil i have ever used...love this....would recommend it to anyone....
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
This is a great cuticle oil. I always keep one in my purse or glove box for touch ups on the go. It has a wonderful smell as well.
brittany B.
Baltimore, MD
This oil is ANAZING! OPI never fails me with their products. Very moisturizing and nourishing. Leave my cuticles nice and smooth.
Amanda T.
This is great for very dry cuticles and they softn them very well. It is great to carry around in your purse for an emergency.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very good to help your cuticles but the Sally Hansen one is much more affordable and also gives you the same results
Elisa R.
Eastchester,NY
Never used cuticle oil before but it is easy to apply and has a really good smell. And my cuticals look better than ever.
Daniela C.
Houston
This is good for only on the go, not really for a deep hydration overnight. The packaging is so useful and handy.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
St Barthelemy, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?

Amazon