OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Becky L.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Daniela D.

BY OPI #43 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

• I get my nails done every two weeks with #biogel ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using t...1 Answers
  • I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came ou...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very good to help your cuticles but the Sally Hansen one is much more affordable and also gives you the same results
Jeanna L.
Charlotte
Moisturizes my cuticles and nails perfectly. Goes on like an oil but quickly absorbs and isn’t messy at all
Jessica S.
Philadelphia , PA
I just started going to school for nail and this the only thing I use it really good I love this item
Jessica H.
Decatur, AL
Love this cuticle oil! Perfect for traveling and on-the-go. Leaves cuticles very soft.
Deelan. A.
hammersmith, Lonson
Really love this nail oil. Im a nail bitter and so my nails are so damaged and never manage to grow long. I keep this on the go oil in my car and this ensures i use it twice a day. My nail has grown much stronger and longer than its ever been! I do also use coconut oil and jojoba oil on my nails. These three products have worked wonders for me.
Eudanis B.
Doral, FL
opi cuticle oil is a must in your manicure kit. ever since i've been using it my cuticles are so much moisturize they look greater! What i love the most about this oils besides its smell is that it absorbs really quickly compare to other oils i've had before.
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
This stuff is great. It's nice and thick and will stay where you put it. It has a pleasant aroma and keeps my cuticles from drying out and catching on everything. You can toss one where ever you need them without having to worry about it exploding or leaking and is less annoying to use than bottled cuticle oil. My nails look noticeably healthier since using it!
Wendy W.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this cuticle oil. It smells great and is easy to use. It comes with a brush attached. To apply all you have to do is squeeze the tube so oil comes out onto the brush and then apply the oil to your cuticles. You can use the brush or your fingers to rub the oil in. It absorbs fast and isn’t messy.
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I got this little cuticle oil tube as part of a package when I bought some OPI nail polish at my local nail and beauty supply store. I fell in love instantly! The brush is soft and the oil comes out with just a little squeeze. Be careful not to squeeze too much out though or you'll get your hands all oily. My cuticles are soft and supple after application. I like to use it after I've cut my cuticles and painted my nails. It also comes in a tiny little tube so you can carry it around with you in your purse. My cuticles tend to get really dry in the winter time so it's perfect to take with me.
Alanis R.
I tried this once and it really kept my cuticles well moisturized. They weren't peeling at all, the only bad thing about this is if you don't use it consistently, your cuticles go straight back to how they were before.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
ST, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?