BY OPI

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

Neri S.
San Antonio, TX
It smells great, leaves cuticles in great condition. Comes in a brush applicator which is awesome because it won't get all over your fingers, and you can take it with you where ever you go! Squeeze gently because a lot of product will come out if you don't. Though since I live in Texas, where the weather reaches over 100F, even squeezing gently won't work for me, because all the product comes out, but just a 5-15 min in the freezer, and its right back to the way it was before!! I haven't noticed any difference by doing that. While I will still give this an A, the packaging could be bigger for the price!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This product works great if you have dry cuticles from tons of manicures. It helps with dry skin, hangnails, and even makes the nail bed look nicer too. Plus the smell is beautiful. The only issue is that it's a little difficult to get the needed amount out without accidentally overdoing it and getting oil all over your nails. You can rub it in, but you might need a towel for your fingertips.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
OPI cuticle oil is so good. I keep this in my makeup bag. The packaging is very great quality. You screw off the top and there is a little brush that you squeeze out the product through. You control the amount that comes out. A very little goes a long way. Spread the oil over your cuticle, rub it in with your finger and voila! Moisturized cuticles!! Best part, it smells amazing. Almost like a sweet, fruity smell. I like it. Highly recommend.
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
First I love the smell of this. I prefer the avoplex oil but this is nice to carry in your purse. It is more like a gel and the applicator it a small brush which helps apply it do you are not getting it all over while on the go. What I don't like about is when you squeeze the product out quite a bit comes out. So I just use what comes out dab it on 5 finger then rub it in either with the brush applicator or my fingers
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
I bought this a while ago because I found that I didn't keep any cuticle oil on my possession either in my office or in my purse so I bought this and I love it. It is awesome that you just squeeze out the jelly type consistency and it comes out on the brush. I lightly brush it on and it soaks in without getting messy like the actual oils that I have at home when I do my manis. It is a great on the go product
Sara H.
Trenton, OH
I love my OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go. I am a veterinary technician and I don't dare go to work without it. I love the scent and that it absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving me greasy. It keeps my nails and cuticles looking great every day.
S R.
OPI Avoplex Cuticle oil is fantastic on my dry cuticles it restores softness and I've noticed my nails seem to grow a bit stronger and faster when I use this faithfully. I've tried a few other cuticle oils & creams and OPI is the best smells good and really moisturizes a little goes a long way my tube lasted 6 months!
Kayla W.
Canyon, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This oil prevents dry skin around my nail and the hangnails I get. I love it's a tube that has a brush on the end. The product has a great consistency that doesn't leave my nails and fingers oily. It is a great size for travelling; I even keep it in my bag and take it to my classes with me.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Weird texture and smell. Sometimes it's oily and sometimes it's more like a gel consistency. Doesn't provide long lasting moisture. Nails didn't seem to improve after consistent use.
Rosemary M.
Good product. I like the brush tip applicator. Like others said you can over squeeze it and more is dispensed than you really need. I think this a minor inconvenience. It smells great and it really hydrates your cuticles. I keep one at my desk at work. I would definitely buy again!
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
St Barthelemy, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?

Amazon