OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Becky L.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Daniela D.

BY OPI #43 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

• I get my nails done every two weeks with #biogel ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using t...1 Answers
  • I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came ou...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
S R.
OPI Avoplex Cuticle oil is fantastic on my dry cuticles it restores softness and I've noticed my nails seem to grow a bit stronger and faster when I use this faithfully. I've tried a few other cuticle oils & creams and OPI is the best smells good and really moisturizes a little goes a long way my tube lasted 6 months!
Kayla W.
Canyon, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This oil prevents dry skin around my nail and the hangnails I get. I love it's a tube that has a brush on the end. The product has a great consistency that doesn't leave my nails and fingers oily. It is a great size for travelling; I even keep it in my bag and take it to my classes with me.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Weird texture and smell. Sometimes it's oily and sometimes it's more like a gel consistency. Doesn't provide long lasting moisture. Nails didn't seem to improve after consistent use.
Rosemary M.
Good product. I like the brush tip applicator. Like others said you can over squeeze it and more is dispensed than you really need. I think this a minor inconvenience. It smells great and it really hydrates your cuticles. I keep one at my desk at work. I would definitely buy again!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Use on a daily around my cuticles my nails itself looks so healthy you show me around wintertime they would get really dry and I would get a lot of hangnails now but this has prevented so much of that dry skin and hangnails
Amy L.
King George, VA
This is a great cuticle product! Have performs with dry cuticles, hangnails? You need this! It hydrates so nicely without being greasy. The size is perfect fit carrying in your purse or glovebox.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
This little bottle does so much for your cuticles! I always have one on hand during the winter when my cuticles start to dry out. A little bit of this on each nail and my cuticles are left looking and feeling moisturized.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
I bought a kit from HSN and this was in it. In the few weeks I have used it my cuticles have softened and are nice. When I started using they were split and peeling.
Katie B.
Sammamish, WA
I keep this in my backpack incase my cuticles get dry at school and it works great, and it smells good too. It's sort of pricey thought for how small the tube is
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
This is my favorite oil to keep in my desk drawer at work. I wash my hands a lot and live in Ohio so we get super dy air. This little squeeze pen is so awesome. The consistency is great and isn't runny and I usually only have to apply once per day to see and feel results.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
ST, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?