BY OPI

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
FaithhhMadeline🌸 S.
This oil has been my bestfriend since I started taking more care for my nails and has strengthened my cuticles and has helped treat my nails tremendously! I would highly recommend this product if you are trying to improve your nails and to make them healthier! I got mine from Sally’s which is where I get most of my nail stuff and I got the cuticle oil for about 5 dollars or so
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I won't use any other brand. I have the full sized vile of OPI Avoplex cuticle oil and I've used it for every manicure and pedicure I e given myself for the past 5 years! Yes I know beauty products expire yet this oil works like it did on day one which makes me a customer for life!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I have super dry cuticles and I always have. I don't like putting lotion on my hands and I don't like trying to not do anything while I put cuticle oil on my nails. I found this at TJ Maxx and I love it. The scent is great and the applicator makes it super easy.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
i love this product. i keep it in my purse and use whenever i notice my cuticles are getting dry or starting to get sore. the smell is nice and a little goes a long way. i will keep buying this product and i will recommend this to my friends and family.
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
I love this cuticle oil. The tube works great for control and not making a mess. I use hand sanitizer a lot at work and as soon as I put this on it looks like I have a fresh manicure!! I have been using it regularly over the last 10 years!
Paola L.
After using acetone in your nails you should always apply cuticle oilmto your cuticles amd nails to hydrate and reduce brittleness of nail beds. This oil does its job but I prefer the oil pens made by the Simply Peel brand.
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Love this cuticle oil. Smells amazing. Way better than others I’ve tried in the past. It’s so conveniently packaged in a little brush applicator instead of the bottles I’ve used before. Perfect to stick in your purse.
Feddra S.
This product is go to put in your makeup bag, and put in the cuticles after wash the hands or wherever needed. It is a good option for maintence a fresh look manicure.
Neri S.
San Antonio, TX
It smells great, leaves cuticles in great condition. Comes in a brush applicator which is awesome because it won't get all over your fingers, and you can take it with you where ever you go! Squeeze gently because a lot of product will come out if you don't. Though since I live in Texas, where the weather reaches over 100F, even squeezing gently won't work for me, because all the product comes out, but just a 5-15 min in the freezer, and its right back to the way it was before!! I haven't noticed any difference by doing that. While I will still give this an A, the packaging could be bigger for the price!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This product works great if you have dry cuticles from tons of manicures. It helps with dry skin, hangnails, and even makes the nail bed look nicer too. Plus the smell is beautiful. The only issue is that it's a little difficult to get the needed amount out without accidentally overdoing it and getting oil all over your nails. You can rub it in, but you might need a towel for your fingertips.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
ST, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?