OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Daniela D.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Becky L.

BY OPI #41 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

• I get my nails done every two weeks with #biogel ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using t...1 Answers
  • I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came ou...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosemary M.
Good product. I like the brush tip applicator. Like others said you can over squeeze it and more is dispensed than you really need. I think this a minor inconvenience. It smells great and it really hydrates your cuticles. I keep one at my desk at work. I would definitely buy again!
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Weird texture and smell. Sometimes it's oily and sometimes it's more like a gel consistency. Doesn't provide long lasting moisture. Nails didn't seem to improve after consistent use.
April Anne F.
Burleson, TX
Seriously can't live without this product. I was my hands frequently at work and wear sandals a WHOLE lot. This guy here keeps my Mani and Pedi on point!!
Jessica H.
Decatur, AL
Love this cuticle oil! Perfect for traveling and on-the-go. Leaves cuticles very soft.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product. i keep it in my purse and use whenever i notice my cuticles are getting dry or starting to get sore. the smell is nice and a little goes a long way. i will keep buying this product and i will recommend this to my friends and family.
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First I love the smell of this. I prefer the avoplex oil but this is nice to carry in your purse. It is more like a gel and the applicator it a small brush which helps apply it do you are not getting it all over while on the go. What I don't like about is when you squeeze the product out quite a bit comes out. So I just use what comes out dab it on 5 finger then rub it in either with the brush applicator or my fingers
Daniela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim one day and now my boyfriend & I can't live without it. Super easy to use and I appreciate the little brush attached. Great item to just throw in your purse or pocket and take with you. It smells so nice and isn't overly oily so it absorbs quickly. I love it.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI cuticle oil is so good. I keep this in my makeup bag. The packaging is very great quality. You screw off the top and there is a little brush that you squeeze out the product through. You control the amount that comes out. A very little goes a long way. Spread the oil over your cuticle, rub it in with your finger and voila! Moisturized cuticles!! Best part, it smells amazing. Almost like a sweet, fruity smell. I like it. Highly recommend.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won't use any other brand. I have the full sized vile of OPI Avoplex cuticle oil and I've used it for every manicure and pedicure I e given myself for the past 5 years! Yes I know beauty products expire yet this oil works like it did on day one which makes me a customer for life!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry cuticles and I always have. I don't like putting lotion on my hands and I don't like trying to not do anything while I put cuticle oil on my nails. I found this at TJ Maxx and I love it. The scent is great and the applicator makes it super easy.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
St barthelemy, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
Ashley W.
How good is the product?
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/