OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Daniela D.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Becky L.

BY OPI #38 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

• I get my nails done every two weeks with #biogel ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using t...1 Answers
  • I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came ou...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This might just be the very first cuticle oil I've ever actually liked to use. The tube is leak-proof and the brush applicator means you can control how much you apply to each nail. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy feel and helps the nail bed look shiny and buff with hardly any effort. I work at a bank and wash my hands constantly so keeping this at my desk has saved my hands this dry winter season.
FaithhhMadeline🌸 S.
This oil has been my bestfriend since I started taking more care for my nails and has strengthened my cuticles and has helped treat my nails tremendously! I would highly recommend this product if you are trying to improve your nails and to make them healthier! I got mine from Sally’s which is where I get most of my nail stuff and I got the cuticle oil for about 5 dollars or so
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Smells amazing, brings my cuticles back to life! Super easy to use and very effective! I’d definitely recommend this for people with dry cuticles or just to use in the winter time to keep yours hands looking their best.
Christine D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect remedy for keeping your cuticles in check. Absorbs quickly, has a nice scent and double bonus, will also keep your nail beds looking shiny and moisturized too! (Provided, of course, you're not sporting any polish.)

I keep one of these in my purse and medicine cabinet and find it's really helped restore my nail beds after a round of acrylics or a few too many shellac applications without letting them breathe.
Rainey H.
Ward
Love love love this product! Great at softening my cuticles, has essential oils. Love the small. Great price point! I love that it’s small so I can keep it on hand. I will for sure continue to purchase!
Feddra S.
This product is go to put in your makeup bag, and put in the cuticles after wash the hands or wherever needed. It is a good option for maintence a fresh look manicure.
Daniela D.
I bought this on a whim one day and now my boyfriend & I can't live without it. Super easy to use and I appreciate the little brush attached. Great item to just throw in your purse or pocket and take with you. It smells so nice and isn't overly oily so it absorbs quickly. I love it.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
OPI cuticle oil is so good. I keep this in my makeup bag. The packaging is very great quality. You screw off the top and there is a little brush that you squeeze out the product through. You control the amount that comes out. A very little goes a long way. Spread the oil over your cuticle, rub it in with your finger and voila! Moisturized cuticles!! Best part, it smells amazing. Almost like a sweet, fruity smell. I like it. Highly recommend.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I won't use any other brand. I have the full sized vile of OPI Avoplex cuticle oil and I've used it for every manicure and pedicure I e given myself for the past 5 years! Yes I know beauty products expire yet this oil works like it did on day one which makes me a customer for life!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I have super dry cuticles and I always have. I don't like putting lotion on my hands and I don't like trying to not do anything while I put cuticle oil on my nails. I found this at TJ Maxx and I love it. The scent is great and the applicator makes it super easy.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
St barthelemy, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?