OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by brittany B.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Becky L.OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go uploaded by Daniela D.

BY OPI #43 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

OPI - Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Experience soothing, hydrating Avoplex Cuticle Oil on the go! Replenishes essential moisture and lipids with antioxidant Vitamin E plus Avocado, Sunflower, Sesame, & Kukui Nut oils.  Leak-proof. Questions? or visit opi.com. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori L.
Fort Worth
I love this cuticle oil to go by OPI.  I have horrible cuticles around my nails. I brush this stuff on the nails and they instantly look and feel better and when I take time to actually push my cuticles back, it looks like I just went and received a manicure!!  If you experience cuticle problems, you wont be sorry if you purchase this.
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Smells amazing, brings my cuticles back to life! Super easy to use and very effective! I’d definitely recommend this for people with dry cuticles or just to use in the winter time to keep yours hands looking their best.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This might just be the very first cuticle oil I've ever actually liked to use. The tube is leak-proof and the brush applicator means you can control how much you apply to each nail. It soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy feel and helps the nail bed look shiny and buff with hardly any effort. I work at a bank and wash my hands constantly so keeping this at my desk has saved my hands this dry winter season.
Morgan M.
Apex
This is decent for a cuticle oil, but I find it a little too thick. I prefer my cuticle oil to really soak in after i put it on, but this one just kind of sits on the skin. It can also get a little chunky in the brush tip. Overall not bad, but there's one from Essie I prefer.
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Love this cuticle oil. Smells amazing. Way better than others I’ve tried in the past. It’s so conveniently packaged in a little brush applicator instead of the bottles I’ve used before. Perfect to stick in your purse.
Jamica T.
Queen Creek, AZ
This cuticle oil is amazing! I love this particular one because you can throw it in your purse and use it anywhere you go! Very soothing if you have dry cracks on your hands. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Rainey H.
Ward, AR
Love love love this product! Great at softening my cuticles, has essential oils. Love the small. Great price point! I love that it’s small so I can keep it on hand. I will for sure continue to purchase!
Daniela D.
I bought this on a whim one day and now my boyfriend & I can't live without it. Super easy to use and I appreciate the little brush attached. Great item to just throw in your purse or pocket and take with you. It smells so nice and isn't overly oily so it absorbs quickly. I love it.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
OPI cuticle oil is so good. I keep this in my makeup bag. The packaging is very great quality. You screw off the top and there is a little brush that you squeeze out the product through. You control the amount that comes out. A very little goes a long way. Spread the oil over your cuticle, rub it in with your finger and voila! Moisturized cuticles!! Best part, it smells amazing. Almost like a sweet, fruity smell. I like it. Highly recommend.
Christine D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect remedy for keeping your cuticles in check. Absorbs quickly, has a nice scent and double bonus, will also keep your nail beds looking shiny and moisturized too! (Provided, of course, you're not sporting any polish.)

I keep one of these in my purse and medicine cabinet and find it's really helped restore my nail beds after a round of acrylics or a few too many shellac applications without letting them breathe.
Christine T.
Orlando
I can't find this where is this sold?
Christine S.
ST, QC
I bought this product 3 months ago . at the beginning it came out as oil and now it is like a jelly. Is it still good?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Am I the only one who has expeirienced dry cuticles while using this? I had grest expectations for this because its by OPI but when you put it on, it dries so fast it makes me wonder if there is really any oil in it at all... not what i expected at all :/
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
How well does this work? I have the driest cuticles ever & I hate it!! really need to find a good product.
Ashley W.
How good is the product?