BY OPI

Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always get to use this amazing lotion at the Nail Shop ater I get my nails done! I absolutely love how it #absorbs nicely into my #hands, I even put it on my #elbows and #arms if my skin needs it! Very moisture rich and leaves my skin #hydrated, #nourished and smelling wonderful!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love this lotion! I always use it at the salon and I finally had to find some for my own! It absorbs fast, smells awesome, and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy or sticky like many rich lotions. This one leaves my skin feeling perfectly moisturized and fresh.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of OPI lotions. There smell is very strong and artificial. It also is just very slick and wet feeling. It doesn't feel like it actually soaks into the skin and delivers any moisture. I wouldn't buy again.
Catherine D.
This lotion is by far the best. it not only smells wonderful but it feels so silky and doesn't leave a greasy feeling left behind like so many other lotions do! I would recommend this lotion to anyone who is looking for a feel good lotion with a pleasant smell that goes along with it!!!
Katie K.
Denton
This lotion is insane!! It is the best hand cream I have ever used! So silky and absorbs quickly and without the usual hand creme greasiness.
Sarah G.
1,004 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Most moisturizing lotion I've ever tried. Sometimes I even put it on my whole body like arms legs and neck and it smells good!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite brand of lotion for after care of manicures! These quenchers smell so good and my skin feels so amazing afterwards!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For me, this hand cream rivals Bath and Body Works, which is all i use. It smells great and leaves my hands so soft
Jennie M.
Love these for moisturizing after a mani or pedi. They smell really good too! Very gentle on the skin.