OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine

Bursting with natural moisturizers to juice up your skin! Jasmine Juicie - Blooming jasmine with a hint of citrus and violet! Silky and juicy, Avojuice Jasmine Juicie treats your skin to a drink of smooth, rich moisturizers plus nourishing Avocado and healing Aloe extracts - with the rich, alluring scent of sweet jasmine! Questions 818-759-2400 or visit opi.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc. OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product con

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine!
Howell
My all time favorite lotion! Recommended by one of my favorite estheticians. Doesn’t dry out skin, like some low quality moisturizers do. Very light and hydrating, sets in really well. The jasmine scent is like none other! I’m beyond obsessed with the entire Avojuice line, but this scent is by far my favorite.
pittsburgh
Very hydrating, my mom would always get bottles of this type of lotion when she owned a nail salon. I was always a big fan because of how fruity smelling and fun the bottles were. They also applied very smooth and sunk into the skin quickly.
Lexington, KY
Great brand. I have used so many of their products. And I have used many of these lotions and they are amazing moisturizers. Light and never greasy. They always smell so great and make great gifts for friends and family.
I absolutely love the smell of jasmine so when I found this product I bought two!! Pretty good amount for the price, I wish it was a little thicker. I have super sensitivity skin but OPI products are perfect!
Mapleton
Got this as a gift. I didn’t love the smell of this one. It was too strong for me. I also didn’t love the super oily residue that was left after the product was massaged in. It felt stick for about 30 minutes after it’ was applied. Not my fave.
Hilham, TN
I love love love this for my hands and feet. If I would jump in a pool of this I would. My skin feels amazing/moisturized/silky soft after using this. I love the smell and found totally buy and use this again and again.
I love this product! It works so well, I’ve been using it for years! It’s very light on the skin, it’s a nice day time lotion! Pros, SMELLS SOOO GOOD and moisturizes my dry skin!
Saint Johns
Sadly disappointed with this "Jasmine" scented lotion. The only thing I can smell is a perfumey vanilla scent. Excellent for dry hands, and does not leave a greasy residue. The dispenser is perfect for next to the sink. My hands feel great and it absorbs into the skin very well. Absorbs quickly and very soft result without greasy, surface feel. Nicely scented without being overwhelming, but the Jasmine smell is more vanilla smelling than it is jasmine
Winter Park
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells so amazing. I was actually kind of surprised since I usually don’t like the smell of jasmine but it actually went on my skin very well and the smell was very soft.
miami
It’s an amazing product. Great for rough dry hands, leaves your hands feeling new. It absorbs rapidly without leaving a greasy/sticky feel on your hands. The only thing about this product is that the scent is way off, does not smell like jasmine, but overall a great product.

Looking for your answer?