OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine

Bursting with natural moisturizers to juice up your skin! Jasmine Juicie - Blooming jasmine with a hint of citrus and violet! Silky and juicy, Avojuice Jasmine Juicie treats your skin to a drink of smooth, rich moisturizers plus nourishing Avocado and healing Aloe extracts - with the rich, alluring scent of sweet jasmine! Questions 818-759-2400 or visit opi.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc. OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product con

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine!
Riverview, FL
As a nail tech I have used MANY lotions, oils and scrubs. I found that this skin quencher did not absorb what so ever. Sure it smelled great but I did not find it to be effective
Crown Point, IN
OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine uploaded by Jessica P.
It’s beginning to become hard to find this skin quencher, and that makes me sad because I love the way it refreshes and feels on my freshly showered skin. I love the scent as do my husband and kids, they always sniff me and tell me how great I smell. I’ve used this for over 5 years and ALWAYS have a large bottle on hand.OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine
New Smyrna, FL
IN LOVE! I love the scent and the lotion works so well. It truly feels like it quenches your skin and leaves your skin super soft not at all greasy. Highly recommend!
Post Falls, ID
OPI will forever be a brand I’ll use. Their hair products are amazing and their lotion is too! The smell is amazing and the texture of the lotion is very smooth. Keeps skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth.
very nice to use on dry hands, especially if you do your own nails at home! makes you feel like you got them done at the salon. has a very nice smell to it and doesn’t make your hands feel oily, would for sure recommend! 5/5 stars
Lakeside, CA
Love this brand! I have tried several different varieties, but I love the smell of jasmine the best. I don’t have to use as much lotion as with other brands, so I e found it to be more cost effective as well. Would definitely recommend and there are tons of different scents.
owensboro
Love the smell! Very moisturizing! My hands a very dry and thus is my go to! Very gentle! No improvement needed as it perfect as is! Bert affordable. Great gift idea for your closest friends. Def on my list to continue buying!
Whitehall, MI
I tried this for the first time at my hair salon and fell in love! The fragrance is so beautiful and pure and leaves my hands so soft. The price is somewhat high for a lotion but you get a great product.
gibsonton
Great product we always used daily in the salon. They all smell so amazing and clients were constantly asking about them and buying. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase and use in the salon.
Syracuse, NY
it is very moisturizing and they all smell nice. My mom is always buying them as gifts for people. I wish i was able to find this in more stores. I think the price is affordable and i would buy again.

Looking for your answer?