OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine

Bursting with natural moisturizers to juice up your skin! Jasmine Juicie - Blooming jasmine with a hint of citrus and violet! Silky and juicy, Avojuice Jasmine Juicie treats your skin to a drink of smooth, rich moisturizers plus nourishing Avocado and healing Aloe extracts - with the rich, alluring scent of sweet jasmine! Questions 818-759-2400 or visit opi.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc. OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product con

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers, Jasmine!
Arlington , VA
Nice jasmine scent. Moisturizing but not greasy. Scent isn’t overpowering. Recommend!
wollongong
10 out of 10 recommend try this I’m just persuading this it’s amazing I want you guys to try it it smells amazing this product is not expensive you should purchase it and I love the good value you would I would want to buy this again if you would buy it it’s awesome
trois rivieres
my skin is still very soft I use it after every hand wash when I come back from cold canada 😊on always ask me what is my cream ❤️❤️❤️opi is an affordable brand so you lose nothing and win everything especially soft skin ❤️ ❤️❤️ recommanded
This is a lotion that is great for the lands and body with a great smell that is not overpowering by any means. This lotion is filled with lots of vitamins and extracts which will leave both your body and hands very soft and moisturizing.
Strathmore, AB
These OPI Avojuice skin Quenchers smell sooooo good. I have been buying them since I was younger and they always make me so happy to smell the beautiful scents they come up with. My favorite was vanilla sugar but I can’t find it anymore :(
Strathmore
I loved the smell it had a nice essential oil scent and a non oily texture I had tried this and bought like 15 bottles! I would recommend for sure the only downside is the bottles seem a bit small for the price.
65795 Hattersheim
Opi Avojuice Skin Quenchers Jasmine ist sehr gut und sinnvoll für sensible und empfindliche Haut und ich hat eine extrem große Wirkung bei der Trockenheit . Das Geruch des Produktes dauert für lange Zeit .
madinahalmnaorah
The company is beautiful[product:opi-avojuice-coconut-melon-juicie-skin-quencher-8.5-oz] The company is beautiful[product:opi-nail-&-cuticle-oil] The company is beautiful[product:opi:-t35-matte-top-coat,-0.5-oz-oos-!!] The company is beautiful
Cambridge
An absolutely wonderful hand cream, I use it every single time I get my nails done! There’s actually nothing I would improve such a creamy formula. Amazing smell! And yes I would buy it over and over again!
Santiago Rodríguez
OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers Jasmine Hand and Body Lotion. A fragrance you can wear year round that is not to strong.Love the smell and the way this light weight product hydrates! I keep it in my purse and continue to use this throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?