BY OPI

Bursting with Natural Moisturizers to Juice Up Your Skin! Cran & Berry Juicie - The Irresistible zing of Cranberry in a Berry-Rich Mix! Silky and "juicy", Avojuice Cran & Berry Juice treats your skin to a drink of fruit-smoothie-rich moisturizers plus naturally antioxidant, moisture-replenishing Cranberry extract, naturally antioxidant Strawberry, Blueberry & Raspberry extracts, Vitamin C, nourishing Avocado and healing Aloe extracts with a delectable mixed-berry fragrance! . see more...

Candace K.
I original bought a pocket pack of this to try out in the Mango scent. I loved it so much I bought the pump sized bottle and haven't used any other hand cream since! It smells amazing, I haven't even tried other scents because mango is so wonderful smelling. It's not too thick but it isn't runny either. It absorbs into your skin so so quickly. Especially in the winter when dry, cracked skin is worse. I used to cashier and after so much hand cleansing (from handling money/dealing with sick customers), my hands would dry out quick and I needed something to keep them soft and smooth. This is what I use! You don't even need a lot, a little goes a long way. I keep repurchasing the pump sized bottle in the mango scent off of eBay.
Sarah C.
This is not a moisturizer for dry skin. It is very light. The positive is it leaves your hands feeling soft. It is not greasy once it soaks in. The best aspect of this lotion is the fragrance. It has major staying power! The scent is light but noticeable all day. My favorite is Sweet Tea. It smells so clean. Working at a hospital this lotion is a great alternative to perfume.
Emily H.
I have the cran and berry scent one and I'm in love! Even though I'm more of a bath and body girl this is my go to lotion! It makes your skin feel hydrated and soft not to mention that it smells marvelous!
Katherine R.
Rushville, IL
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE. I keep a travel sized one in my purse constantly in the scent Violet Orchid. If I could bathe in this stuff I would! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and is good for the price.
Jaimy G.
I love this product because it make my hands nice ad soft. plus it comes in small bottles you can put in your pockets. I need the small ones because my hands are always dry.
Felicia D.
I love this lotion!! It's not too thick but not too thin. It has a great fragrant smell that's not overwhelming. It makes my skin feel very soft and moisturized.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
Love this stuff! Smells so yummy ( I have coconut and melon). Only downside is it its very thick and doesn't moisturize like some of the creamier lotions do
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
A great product! Even my nail salon uses these lotions... Very moisturizing and the smell is my favorite part!!! They don't even feel greasy
Morgan  S.
My old manicurist used to use this all the time and I loved it! Nicely fragmented but didn't leave my hands feeling greasy.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
One of my favorite lotions! It's not too thick and provides me with just enough hydration! They also have tons of different scents that are truly amazing. While attending beauty school OPI was one of the nail brands we used and I received a small sample bottle in my nail kit. It's still one of my favorite lotions.
Tara D.
What do you think of this?
Kelly M.
Pembroke, MA
What is your favorite scent?