BY OPI

Bursting with Natural Moisturizers to Juice Up Your Skin! Cran & Berry Juicie - The Irresistible zing of Cranberry in a Berry-Rich Mix! Silky and "juicy", Avojuice Cran & Berry Juice treats your skin to a drink of fruit-smoothie-rich moisturizers plus naturally antioxidant, moisture-replenishing Cranberry extract, naturally antioxidant Strawberry, Blueberry & Raspberry extracts, Vitamin C, nourishing Avocado and healing Aloe extracts with a delectable mixed-berry fragrance! . see more...

OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers
  • "I use this at the nail salons after getting my nails done. I love all the smells and it's quite moisturizing. " in 11 reviews
  • "I really like this lotion. It is light and the fragrance is nice and fresh. It does feel a bit greasy, and doesn't seem to be the best if you have really dry skin. But if you're looking for a nice smelly lotion for nice little pick me up, this is a great choice!" in 3 reviews
Elvira B.
I really like this lotion.  I got the sweet tea one and it works greats.  Doesn't leave a greasy residue behind.  Even my husband that hates lotion loves this one.  I highly recommend it.  The bottle last a long time and great for the skin.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
One of my favorite lotions! It's not too thick and provides me with just enough hydration! They also have tons of different scents that are truly amazing. While attending beauty school OPI was one of the nail brands we used and I received a small sample bottle in my nail kit. It's still one of my favorite lotions.
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I original bought a pocket pack of this to try out in the Mango scent. I loved it so much I bought the pump sized bottle and haven't used any other hand cream since! It smells amazing, I haven't even tried other scents because mango is so wonderful smelling. It's not too thick but it isn't runny either. It absorbs into your skin so so quickly. Especially in the winter when dry, cracked skin is worse. I used to cashier and after so much hand cleansing (from handling money/dealing with sick customers), my hands would dry out quick and I needed something to keep them soft and smooth. This is what I use! You don't even need a lot, a little goes a long way. I keep repurchasing the pump sized bottle in the mango scent off of eBay.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
They actually don’t have the OPI oil that I use listed but trust me when I tell you it’s fabulous and depending on what time of year it is you can come in different fragrances.
Jasdeep G.
These smell so good and are amazing for moisturizer. These give my hands life. The only thing is that this product is a bit greasy so you have to work with it to get your skin to absorb.
Sarah C.
This is not a moisturizer for dry skin. It is very light. The positive is it leaves your hands feeling soft. It is not greasy once it soaks in. The best aspect of this lotion is the fragrance. It has major staying power! The scent is light but noticeable all day. My favorite is Sweet Tea. It smells so clean. Working at a hospital this lotion is a great alternative to perfume.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
I love every single one of these lotions they smell amazingly beautiful just like heaven they do not make your skin feel greasy they don't leave them feeling dry afterwards either just simply perfect and refreshing totally recommend me to try the other sense I love the peach one
Vanesa G.
One word to describe my feelings about these...obsessed! I love these lotions simply because they don't FEEL like your typical lotion. They aren't thick and heavy rather very light and almost water like, just soaking straight into your skin like magic! Hands are never greasy or feel weighed down after use and they have some amazing scents to choose from. A must try/have for sure!
Emily H.
I have the cran and berry scent one and I'm in love! Even though I'm more of a bath and body girl this is my go to lotion! It makes your skin feel hydrated and soft not to mention that it smells marvelous!
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have this lotion in the coconut melon scent and I love it! It goes on smoothly and the subtle scent lingers on your skin for awhile which is nice! I think it is a great moturizer for hands and arms! I would definitely recommend it, even though the price is higher than most lotions its size :)
Tara D.
What do you think of this?
Kelly M.
Pembroke, MA
What is your favorite scent?