OPI Avojuice Peppermint Shimmer body & hand lotion 1oz - 30ml (travel size) Set of 3

BY OPI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Limited Edition Avojuice Peppermint Shimmer treats skin to a drink of smooth, rich moisturizers plus nourishing Avocado and Aloe extracts - with a soft peppermint aroma and a kiss of shimmer! see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Mandy E.
My son's have stolen my Christmas set and claimed this for their own. My 4yo makes me put this on his hands and feet every time he takes a bath. Both my boys and husband LOVE the OPI juice bar set but the peppermint scent is their favorite. My favorite is the coconut mango. My sister owns a salon and OPI is deff my favorite product. Their lotions are great but the nail polish is by far SUPERIOR to any ive used. Worth their price!