24-hour hydration is possible when you drench your skin in smooth, rich moisturizers with avocado and aloe extracts, then lock it in, keeping your skin moisturized all day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Avojuice Hand Lotion!
Boynton Beach, FL
OPI Avojuice Hand Lotion uploaded by Crystal D.
One of the best hand lotions you can buy! It is so difficult for me to find but that’s why I bought like 3 bottles of this miracle lotion. It truly soften the hands while nourishing your nails.
Harlingen, TX
My hands are always dry but this lotion is like an instant relief! It absorbs quickly and doesn't have a greasy feel but it leaves your hands SOFT!!! I had a vanilla one I had bought in a Xmas gift set and it smelled like cookies😍 ppl would sniff the air as I walked past
Love this lotion! The scent is light but amazing and the lotion makes my skin so soft, I use it for my whole body! It’s not too heavy but still helps keep skin soft and moisturized.OPI Avojuice Coconut Melon Juicie Skin Quencher 8.5 oz
Love this lotion. Was introduced to it at my local nail salon. The scent is so good & it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your hands. Its super lightweight and gentle. I highly recommend to those with super dry hands or skin in general!!
Forest Park, IL
Amazing! Soft, moisturizing and smells amazing. I like how it quickly absorbs into the skin unlike most lotions that have to be rubbed and massaged in a little longer. I've been buying OPI products for a long time so I had no doubt that I'd love this product.
Grand Rapids
Love all of the OPI avojuice collection! The scents are absolutely amazing! We use this at the salon/spa that I work at. They hydrate the skin perfectly without leaving an oily residue! I use these for all of my mani/pedi clients and they always rave!
I had this lotion in the mango scent and it smelled delicious! It moisturizer really well and never felt greasy. I haven't been able to find this lotion anywhere but if I do I'll be stockpiling it lol!
This lotion is really good, not just for nails but for dry skin. It's thick and creamy. & it smells sooo good. The purple one is my favorite. They are really nice after a pedi too.
West Chester, PA
This is the best hand lotion ever! Goes on thin so it does not take forever to dry. It's not greasy and makes your skin feel like a baby's! I keep a bottle at home and work.
Granite City, IL
I love OPI products! I refuse to use any other hand lotion besides it. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave behind a sticky feeling like other lotions. It is very light weight and keeps your hands soft all day.