OPI Avojuice Ginger Lily Juicie Skin Quencher 6.6 oz. uploaded by Megan J.

BY OPI

Megan J.
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best gifts I have ever received. And it smells freaking amazing! It definitely moisturizers the skin but it isn't a deep moisture if that is what you are going for. However the scent alone makes up for it. I actually have another scent and both of my bottles are nearly empty. I will definitely be purchasing more of these and love this product.
riley S.
riley S.
I was a bit disappointed when using this product. I met the OPI president while at a conference and she gave me a couple different samples including this. I think the smell is great but the product is so thin and doesn't rub in that well. I would only even consider using this if I had nothing else or wanted a brand I have used before.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
This lotion smells so good and because it is water based it absorbs in a great way, I have several scents. try online or at your local hair salon.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion smells so good and makes my hands so soft that it is the best hand lotion I have ever tried.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.
I love the OPI avojuice products! As the previous person said they smell amazing and are very quick absorbing. The peppermint scent is amazing.... It even has small sparkles in it!