BY OPI

And This Little Piggy went everywhere in this glamorous sparkly pink polish. This glittery pink nail lacquer from OPI is perfect for medium skin tones. Color: And This Little Piggy Shade: Glittery pink Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Nails Chip-proof Lasts up to a week Professional quality We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
brenda g.
I love OPI nail polish and this is a really pretty pink color. OPI polishes are very opaque I usually apply 2 coats and they wear a long time with out chipping. I would recommend this polish for sure
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love OPI and this color it is so cute and goes with so many outfits. This nail polish goes on easily to give the right amount of color, I usually do two coats. I love that it doesn't chip and lasts long.
Zoe F.
OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands, this color stayed on for three days without chipping and I love the color.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
OPI And This Little Piggy Pink this is very pretty after about 3 coats if you love opi i recommend this ...............