BY OPI

Your color adventure awaits with this duo pack by OPIinspired by Alice's indomitable strength, intrepid spirit and her muchness. inspired by Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass made in America How to use: Apply favorite OPI Base Coat or nail treatment. Apply two coats of OPI nail lacquer. Apply one coat of RapiDry Top Coat. Spray nails with RapiDry Spray. Apply one coat of Avoplex Oil to each cuticle. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Angel K.
Oh! this is just the cutest! I'm a huge o.p.I. fan and a Disney addict! so I had to have this. the colors are adorable and opi nail polishes are always high quality. the colors have cute little names that go with the movie. I love this set!
the colors are
the i's have it (blue)
oh my majesty (pearly alabaster)
I'm gown for anything (lilac)
having a big head day (red)
Erin C.
For some reason I always find the minis last better on my nails than the bigger bottles! Maybe because the brush is super teeny. Any way this is a great way to try out several colors for an affordable price. Plus the packaging is adorable too!
Bernadette G.
Brighton, CO
This is hands down the best formula of Opi prolonged I have ever tried. The red in this set is classic, very pigmented and a dream to use. I wish it was t limited edition. It is a staple in any polish collection!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
Lupita C.
Love OPI nail polishes. They cover with just one coat for the darker shades. Lighter shades need 2 coats. Long lasting and dries down fast
Asmaa R.
Casablanca
Since I love OPI nail polishes I couldn't dislike this product because these are amazing colours and it is easy to apply and to remove and it is very good quality and also the packaging is just amazing with the red queen and the red was my favourite color of them all
Alina k.
Nice colours but are really hard to use as they dry down really quickly. The polish is very thin and runs onto your skin and off your nail!
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I saw the movie, but I didn't recognize any of the colors except the red. Where did they get the other three colors from?
Anika B.
Is it worth the price? I know this collection is more expensive than OPI nail polishes and so I was just wondering if you think it's worth $10 a bottle? Also what's your favorite color from the line? Thanks!