BY OPI

A Girl & Her Gadgets Mini Manicure Kit This "tool" - tally cute mini manicure kit with stainless steel implements is perfect to give or get! 1 - Mini Manicure Scissors 1 - Nail Clippers 1 - Mini 3-in-1 Nail File 1 - Tweezer 1 - Cuticle Pusher see more...

Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Absolutely love it! I've been using it for a couple of years now! It's fantastic because it's small and mini and it's perfect size for travel. I think it's a good value because it contains everything you need to have to maintain your nails and it's compact. Perfect!
Cassie V.
Hawley, PA
This is so cute! I love how it has basically every little essential thing that you need to manicure your nails. It also is a great size to put into your handbag to bring with you if you know you're going to be sitting around and waiting or even for travel purposes!
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
Great to keep on you!!! It's always useful and comes in handy just when I need it! If I ever change purses and small of a satchel doesn't fit it I normally get upset because I needed it. Great compact , cute yoo
Tyne T.
Brasher Falls, NY
Every girl needs a manicure kit. Love the OPI brand. In the process of building up my nail collection and will definitely have to invest in this!
Megan M.
Barberton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the sequence bag! The black gives it a classy look so that you can carry it in your purse and it doesn't look childish
Beth T.
Vicksburg, MS
This is very helpful and good to have around and it has a cutie look to it with the black sequins on it