MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
(3 Pack) Infinite Shine Base Coat ProStay Primer 05 Fl Oz Each

OPI (3 Pack) Infinite Shine Base Coat ProStay Primer 0.5 Fl Oz Each

OPI (3 Pack) Infinite Shine Base Coat ProStay Primer 0.5 Fl Oz Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI (3 Pack) Infinite Shine Base Coat ProStay Primer 0.5 Fl Oz Each!
Redding, CA
It works for me! But i think is little expensive , they should offer something free for that price.
great price for the amount. I love this product but it’s not my favorite. but i would still recommend this to others.
Lowell, AR
Such a good base cost. Makes nails stronger and you could honestly use base coat and nothing else if you really want to
Great base coat. Really keeps the color on your nails for longer. Love that this comes in a 3 pack.
Alexandria , VA
3,867 reviews
I have my natural nails and I love to make them pretty, paint them and make me a design so I use this brand to help my nails #Goodbyejuly
Hollywood, FL
My moms used these one me before and they leave the best shine so pretty :) makes my nails happy
lanesville, indiana
I love this nail polish base! It’s perfect for any manicure or pedicure and it helps your nail polish stay on really well
Austin, TX
This top coat protects well and doesn’t chip very easily. It was easy to apply and the brush is somewhere between thick and thin (i guess that would be medium then 😝). I love opi products as I find them to be the best quality of any brand I’ve tried. I’m not sure if it kept my polish on longer though.
This kit is one of my favorite because is good for.my nails they make me look gorgeous I really love it never change this product
charlottesville
I love OPI pricey but still good- they are durable and good quality. I recently tried this new brand which didn’t compare.

Looking for your answer?