BY OPI

Opi delivers a Day Care staple made for Women which is part of the Opi line with a Opi Happy Anniversary Nail Lacquer. Item Weight: 0.5 oz Color - NL A36 Happy Unniversary see more...

Shørty M.
Magna
I love love  opi. What I most love of this nail polish is that it dries really fast and it doesn't make a mess other nail polish are messy and don't dry fast. Opi also last for a good amount of time and is not that pricey I will totally recommend opi to other so that they can see how great this product is.
Samantha R.
I love OPI but their white is not the best it takes about 3 coats to get it to be opaque. If you are looking for one that goes opaque on the first or second coat like China glaze and Essie's white are great ones for one coat to 2 coater. So i highly recommend trying those before getting this one.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Casey D.
I love how frequently OPI releases new nail polish colors.  I was extremely excited about finding a white/cream nail polish that wasn't overloaded with sparkles.  This color is great, but it is so sheer that it requires three to four coats in order to achieve an opaque white.
Chloe B.
I love this nail polish. it stays on for over a week! Its so easy to use and apply. All you need is a steady hand (which i dont have), and then its easy to fix. I did notice little bubbles on my nails-but that always happens for me-even if i don't move an inch!
Mashanna F.
This nail polish is absolutely a game changer! This is my favorite nail polish. I use it every time I paint my nails! Such a pigmented and creamy formula, that I love! The brush hairs never fall off which is definitely a struggle most people can relate too!
Skyler B.
Hastings
OPI has been my nail color brand for years! I recently switched over to their Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer and its fabulous! I don't wear acrylics and this nail lacquer is meant for your real nails. Wonderful shine and lasting wear.
Carmen A.
DeKalb
Big fan of te color. I fee like the opi color stay in a lot better than other brands. At the salon I work at. It out main product we use when it come to pedicure. I am a repeat user and would recommend to those that like longer staying product.
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
I love OPI nail polish! It has always been my favorite brand! I always buy it from my local target. It's honestly so cheap and it's great quality! It lasts a long time and it's just so amazing! I use it quite frequently
Megan O.
Such a perfect year round color! Simple and clean. I love it and use it all the time. The price is great and if you buy it at Ulta you can use your beauty number and get free money or better, use a coupon!