Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
How has this organization made a difference to you in your own lives ?
Katelin W.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ
9 months, 1 week ago
My 6 month old son was born with a cleft lip and palate. he has underwent two surgeries with another coming up in the next few months. even though this was in the US, operation smile is still near and dear to my heart. i plan on doing a charity event in honor of my son!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
2 years, 11 months ago
I was fortunate enough to work with a talented dr who volunteered for this organization. These surgeries can take many surgeries to help correct and a lot of money.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
SOUTHGATE, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
Not me personally but I can only imagine all the difference it has made in so many children's lives :-)
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Spring City, PA
3 years, 2 months ago
My brother was born with a cleft lip and it is not an easy thing to deal with. Knowing their are people out there supporting this cause gives me butterflys! It made a difference by giving me hope in this world again.
Carrie o.
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
3 years, 7 months ago
I helped once with this organization, it was so humbling and inspiring.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
4 years, 4 months ago
I know a little girl that was born with a cleft pallet and she had been helped before I met her by this organization.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
4 years, 6 months ago
I know a nurse that volunteered her summer and went and help with this organization. Her stories were heart breaking. People would walk for miles to get to their clinic and at the end of the day some people even had to be turned away. They would walk home and then back the next day to get help for their children. Truly touching stories to hear.
Ammie B.
Ammie B.
4 years, 6 months ago
Knowing that this charity saves Lives in children and young adults Helps me know that there is actual help and people who care in the world.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
harrison, AR
4 years, 7 months ago
This organization SAVES lives but also helps people feel positive about themselves! they are so awesome!
Yaniris D.
Yaniris D.
Fort Pierce, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
No but its a serious problem, and it feels good to help others
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
Makes you feel good to help.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
Knowing my contributions and donations are helping children all over the world gaining them a smile.
Robinne A.
Robinne A.
4 years, 9 months ago
I haven't been associated with it personally but i would imagine it has touched so many lives.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
It makes you feel good to be helping someone else
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
4 years, 9 months ago
My boss typically wasn't a charitable donator but this group really touched his heart. It was nice to see him to good for people. He was so proud them they'd send him thank you cards. He'd show them off to people.