BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Beautifully illustrated and intelligently written, Opera News Magazine features profiles of bold new directors and designers; fresh new productions; young new singers; articles and interviews; performance reports from around the world; and reviews of CD's, books, and videos. Includes a special travel issue, American festival issue, and complete broadcast coverage. see more...

Opera News
This magazine is the best one for up to date information on the metropolitan operas, opera singers and musicians available . It is a beautiful magazine.The photos and interviews are wonderful. I wish I could go to New York and attend the operas but they do satellite the met.opera in most cities. (at local theaters).
Karlynna H.
San Antonio, TX
I have recently become interested in opera and I have looked through this magazine a few times. It has information about singers past and present, reviews of opera CDs and DVDs as well as live performances, and listings of performances of many different opera companies in many cities.
Karrin C.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine is my go to for news about operas. Since I can't get to one in my small town at least I can lavish myself in the pages of this magazine for some extra culture
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this magazine. I participate in many of the local operas. It is well written and has a lot of interesting articles!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
This is a great mag . i like all mags but this is a great mag because its fun to read i really like this one spo much
Hannah L.
If I ever feel like going to an opera, I go all out and check out this magazine for more information.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would u rather read a book or mag