Opening Ceremony uploaded by piera! m.Opening Ceremony uploaded by piera! m.

Jay D.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite store to buy luxury goods. I buy most, if not all of my designer stuff from here. The experience is always good and I love the tote bags that you get when you make a purchase. Their discounts are good, it’s just a matter of which items go on sale. Overall, I would not recommend because I want to keep this store to myself because it is so easy to be on all the fashion trends before they’re trending when shopping here.
piera! m.
Atlanta, GA
opening ceremony is one of my favorite stores. i typically shop their store online, but when i went to new york some months back i was able to see the retail store space and loved it. these are some items i’ve got from opening ceremony
C M.
this store is crazy. half their clothes are on trend but way too pricey and nearly unwearable, but their sales are amazing. they do big seasonal sales regularly and a warehouse sale over the summer. i found mm6 shorts there for $30! incredible.
Izeah G.
New York
Opening Ceremonyeps up with the trends and is very affordable. They have great sale items which help college students like myself with a budget. They are a great brand with quality clothing I happily buy when I have the money. The pieces will last you a long time and help you make your own lookOpening Ceremony
Andrea G.
Opening ceremony does an amazing job of staying very modern and ahead of the curve. I love getting to ready to wear collection at Neiman Marcus, and their runway presentations are a must see. The brand definitely stands out among the rest.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
The quality is amazing and I adore all the collaborations they have with various models and actresses. There are always key pieces that stand out and they are worth the price!
Jessica W.
Love Opening Ceremony. High quality and interesting products. They actually have dresses that fit petite women. So if you're on the smaller size and think that there's nothing for you, try Opening Ceremony!
Tierney W.
Pasadena, CA
The store is amazing and they have a very trendy style. Worth visiting if you are fashion forward and into different looks. Could be pricey but seriously some treasures to be had.
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven, GA
I always find exactly what I'm looking for when I step in Opening Ceremony. They have a great selection of designers and the store's energy is right up my alley.
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
LOVE Opening Ceremony!
I have been following this store for a while - I love the designs and collaborations.
Their fashion sense is quite unique and always cool.
olga J.
Imperial, MO
Where are these stores located?