BY OPENING CEREMONY

Izeah G.
New York
Opening Ceremonyeps up with the trends and is very affordable. They have great sale items which help college students like myself with a budget. They are a great brand with quality clothing I happily buy when I have the money. The pieces will last you a long time and help you make your own lookOpening Ceremony
sue jean n.
Opening Ceremony has a great selection of designers and can be counted on to have new/upcoming designers as well.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I love this store! Everything is such good quality and I always stop by their store in SoHo when I'm in the city.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Clean lines and a great high quality classic line! One of my favorite places. Most of my go to basics are from here.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Opening ceremony is fabulous. super classy and classic and you really cannot beat it. such high quality
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven, GA
I always find exactly what I'm looking for when I step in Opening Ceremony. They have a great selection of designers and the store's energy is right up my alley.
Jackie P.
East Grand Forks, MN
Never actually bought anything from here but I know the store is very hip and expensive. One day I'll shop there!
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
One of my favorite brands, only wish I could afford all of it! Great quality and always high fashion.
Jessica W.
Love Opening Ceremony. High quality and interesting products. They actually have dresses that fit petite women. So if you're on the smaller size and think that there's nothing for you, try Opening Ceremony!
Tierney W.
Pasadena, CA
The store is amazing and they have a very trendy style. Worth visiting if you are fashion forward and into different looks. Could be pricey but seriously some treasures to be had.
olga J.
Imperial, MO
Where are these stores located?