Open Pit Barbecue Sauce Original uploaded by Natalee K.Open Pit Barbecue Sauce Original uploaded by Marcia B.

BY OPEN PIT #58 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Open Pit® Original Barbecue Sauce.
Since 1953.
True. Pitmasters. Choice.
Authentic. see more...

Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Review for: Original more...
This reminds me of my childhood where it was a staple in our house. The taste takes me back to the good ole days. I tend to prefer a different brand recently but it is a classic for sure
KHADIJAH M.
Review for: Barbecue Sauce 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 510 g more...
I like this barbecue sauce it's just not my number one favorite it's my second favorite. If I want something lighter than my number one favorite this is what I use.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
Open Pit Barbecue sauce is amazing! It took me forever to find this by my house. I used to get it at the diner in tiny cups. Then I finally found it at a local store. I am so happy to have finally found it. It is vinegar based and delicious! Definitely give it a try!
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Barbecue Sauce 42 oz more...
This is such a great product! We absolutely love Open Pit. The flavors in their sauces, especially their barbecue are SO good. We like to dump this in a crockpot with a spoonful of horseradish for party cocktail meatballs. It's an instant hit everytime!
Jessy V.
Woodbridge
Upfront- this bbq sauce is not for everyone. As a bbq sauce lover I love love love this sauce. Ive found it goes best on chicken. I recently did bbq shredded chicken in the crockpot and this bbq sauce made it ultra tasty! I have yet to try it on beef though. However it does also make good bbq pulled pork as well!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Open Pit is by far the best Barbeque Sauce ever made they have so many flavors to choose from I have tried some of them we love this sauce on our grilled meat and baked beans love this!
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
Personally, I've never been a fan of Open Pit. I always preferred Sweet Baby Ray's as a kid, but recently we tried it again and I think it's starting to grow on me! I made some BBQ chicken with it and it was fabulous!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
My love for you is true, you never make me blue. This classic taste is amazing. it can be zested up or taken as is. Love the sauce and it loves me back.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Althought the price point is great this bbq sauce, I feel this missed the mark. It is slightly lacking in flavor. I lime mine to be a bit stronger
Dianna A.
Very yummy BBQ sauce and so good! Dip Texas toast in it and your taste buds will thank you! Also, tastes yummy with chicken

back