BY OPEN PIT

Open Pit Apple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce: True pitmaster’s choice Naturally and artificially flavored Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miranda M.
This is my new favorite barbecue sauce! I stocked up so I can make crockpot pulled pork sandwiches all winter long. I'm hoping that my regular grocery store (Kroger) will start stocking this year round. I've even got my family and friends hooked!
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
This was so good used on our ribs we threw on the grill! I love the smoky-ness and the slight apple flavor! Trying it next on some grilled chicken! YUMMY!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great for grilling! I like to cook with this rather than serve as a dipping sauce. It has a sweet, tangy, unique flavor. Definitely sweeter than most.
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Too sweet of a BBQ sauce. open pit usually produces good sauces but this one is particularly too sweet. needs more tang.
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
This is a good product. got a sweet applewood smoked flavor. It is so savory and We love using it on barbeque meats
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
Feast BBQ sauce. sweet tangy with a bit of Apple taste. great on ribs and chicken!
Nicole b.
Akron, OH
Very sweet barbeque sauce. great for brushing on ribs. don't use it to dip with.