Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesOpen Farm
Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 24 Lb

Open Farm Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 24 Lb

by Open Farm

Open Farm Grain-free Turkey & ; Chicken Recipe Dog Food Open Farm promises wholesome, ethically sourced foods for your pet. All of Open Farm?s rain-free recipes focus on a limited set of proteins and produce that are raised responsibly and humanely. So...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Open Farm Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 24 Lb!
Tara P.
Mtn House, CA
Open Farm Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 24 Lb uploaded by Tara P.
Clean ingredients = 1 happy pup and 1 happy dog mom! My Dalmatian, Patches loves this food and gets excited for it. We have used several different flavors and she loves all of them. The clean ingredients gives us ease of mind, knowing Patches is getting a well rounded, healthy diet. [product:open-farm-grain-free-turkey-&-chicken-recipe-dog-food-24-lb]
Laura P.
My golden absolutely loves this food. I switch up the flavor each month so that it keeps him interested. I wish you’re able to switch up the flavor for OpenFarms auto ship subscription. Will forever buy my dogs OpenFarm pet for life.
Kelsey O.
Danvers, MA
This food has been fantastic, I own a Golden Retrievers and this has been the best food for his skin, coat, and stomach! He loves to swim of course and I believe this food has been a huge contributor to his beautiful coat but also has helped with preventing hotspots, earaches, and popcorn feet.
Nidya G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I needed a lower protein high quality grain free kibble, and so far my dog loves this! I would like to see more variety in flavors. I have a Shih Tzu, very small so the small kibble bites work perfect.
Brittanie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the product! They have a great quality kibble and my three picky eaters just gobble it up!! Great value for the quality you get!!  Open Farm Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 24 Lb
Nicole U.
Corona, CA
It’s the first food my dog will eat a full serving of. We drive 30+ mikes to purchase it.
nina L.
Open Farm Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 24 Lb uploaded by nina L.
My dog loves Open Farm kibble - specifically the formulations with pork, and with turkey & chicken. He is sensitive to wheat, and many other brands use wheat as a filler. My pup isn't food motivated and was underweight when we adopted him, so it was hard to find something that he was willing to eat, but our local Independent pet shop offered our pup a bunch of samples, and Open Farm is what my pup was willing to eat, and we've gone back and forth between Open Farm and Fromm to give him some variety, but our pup prefers Open Farm. And the good news is that he is now at his ideal weight!
Sophie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, and so do we! It’s made with more sustainable ingredients, including meat that is raised in a more ethical way. It is on the more expensive side, but is worth it for quality ingredients and meat in the food instead of fillers!

Looking for your answer?