Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodOpen Farm
Grain Free Catch of the Season Whitefish Recipe Dry Cat Food

Open Farm Grain Free Catch of the Season Whitefish Recipe Dry Cat Food

by Open Farm

Fresh ocean caught whitefish, sourced using sustainable fishing practices, is served catch-of-the-day style with fresh vegetables and a nutritious blend of coconut and fish oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Open Farm Grain Free Catch of the Season Whitefish Recipe Dry Cat Food!
Sabrina M.
Oakville, WA
My little guy has skin allergies, and since giving him this, they've reduced a ton! He loves the flavor, and makes sure the cat can't steal it (and boy, does she try). The price is kinda high, $25 for a 4.5 lb. bag, but like all products, you get what you pay for.
Samantha V.
I can’t say enough good stuff about this food! My dogs love it but they also “look” healthier on this! Game changer!
Christina M.
Scottsdale , AZ
Our puppy Louis absolutely loved open farm. And we love giving him sustainable food that checks all of the boxes for the nutrients he needs. Although the price is a little higher than others it’s worth it to know the quality is always there.
Felicia D.
GO TO CAT FOOD!! My cats love this food. They’re coming off a raw diet and instantly took to this. They refuse any other brand.
Alexandria K.
Love this food and it’s open farm concept. My mini golden doodle also loves this food. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. I will continue to buy this food for him and switch out flavors every so often!
Martha B.
Hamilton, ON
Ding! This is my favorite cat food and worth the price. If you compare the ingredients to similar products, this is actually a very competitive price. I love that it has no guar gum, no potato, no wheat. Instead, chickpeas which ate great for digestion, fiber, and gut flora!
Michelle H.
Main street
Changed to this food as I have been on the hunt to find the most humane brand I could. My dog loves this food and it seems to keep her healthy and her coat shiny. I love that I can feel happier knowing that the fish and meat used in this brand is as ethical as possible! 10/10!
Elizabeth A.
Vancouver, BC
Open Farm Grain Free Catch of the Season Whitefish Recipe Dry Cat Food uploaded by Elizabeth A.
I have fed this or the Salmon version of this (which is newer) to Alice for breakfast every day for 5 years. Her litter box habits are great, and not smelly. She has many allergies but not to this. She loves the taste and I love that it’s environmentally friendly.
Jacqueline J.
Toronto, ON
This is the ONLY company I buy my cat food from. My girl is a Turkish Angora and an indoor cat so I wanted something with lots of protein and little filler. This is also a local company from Toronto. I joke that sometimes my cat eats better than I do, have you seen the ingredients? However, she prefers the chicken option to this catch of the season. It can be a little hit and miss in terms of how quickly she devours it compared to the chicken flavoured option. #healthycat
annelaure C.
Montreal, QC
I tried all formulas for my cat and it is the best food he ever had. He could transition easily without getting sick. He is now healthy and his coat and skin improved a lot. Open Farm Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 4 Lb

Looking for your answer?