Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief 2 x 15ml uploaded by Megan M.Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief 2 x 15ml uploaded by Sylvia T.

BY OPCON-A

Buy Two and Save ! Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A® Eye Allergy Relief Itching & Redness Reliever Eye Drops Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander Clinically proven effective for relief of itch, red eyes Once available by prescription only. Opcon-A combines an antihistamine with a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy red eyes. Questions:   see more...

Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
If you're anything like me and have allergies and your eyes are always watery. I recommend you use Opcon-Aeye allergy. You put two drops in each eye. You will feel a burning sensation. But after that your eyes are going to feel so good
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
This is the best product I've used for my severe eye allergies. I have a bottle in 10 different places around my house, car, office, purse, etc. I would be LOST without these drops.
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
My mom loves using this for her red eyes and she said it helps a lot so I think it’s really good
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
These work great for itchy eyes.
María O.
Son bastante buenas he hidratan bien los ojos. Mi doctor me las recetó para una alergia que tenía en los ojos y me funcionaron bastante.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
Has anyone tried this product with contacts in? Or has anyone used it and then put in contacts? Do your eyes feel more irritated with contacts?
Ashley W.
Williamson, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product safe to use with contacts?