Opcon-A Antihistamine Eye Drops, 0.5 oz. Drop

by Opcon-A

Antihistamine Eye Drops Opcon-A 0.5 oz. Drop

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Opcon-A Antihistamine Eye Drops, 0.5 oz. Drop!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoCarson City, NV
These are the best allergy drops. They stop the itch and reduce redness. The only thing is that I find that I have to use them in both eyes, even if only one is irritated because my eyes will feel weird and unbalanced if I only put them in one eye.
2 months agoOcean Shores, WA
How do people with allergies survive without this? This is the BEST for itchy eyes. I’ve been using it for over 12 years. I’ve tried other drops but always come back to these because they can’t be defeated
2 months agoAppleton, WI
These are my go to, the only brand I prefer to use. I have a genetic eye condition (hypoplasminogenemia) and bad allergies to appl things seasonal and anything with fur. These drops give me almost instant relief from redness and itching. They're priced decently, and often on sale in a double pack. I never leave home without a bottle in my purse, 100% recommend.
2 months agoEdmond, OK
I use these for allergies, as they’ve been especially viscous this summer. I keep a bottle by my bed and in my bag at all times. It stings a little when you apply, but after about a minute my eyes feel sooo much better. Highly recommend to people with itchy, watery eyes if pills don’t help!
3 months agoHouston, TX
If you struggle with allergies and red eyes, these will immediately make them super white. They do sting a little bit when you first drop into your eye, but overall my favorite eye drops that I recommend to everyone.
5 months agoPeoria, IL
I swear by these eye drops. I have used them for many years and the effectiveness is the somehow as it was day one. First time users may notice a stinging sensation. However, once that subsides your eyes will be so bright ad white!! I do not notice the stinging anymore so I forget when people ask me if I have eye drops. This is my first beauty product I use every morning.
4 months agoPrinceton
I have used this product for years. I was raised on a farm it was a necessity, especially in the spring/summer. I now live in the suburbs and still have the need to use these drops. Walmart has now come out with their store brand so that helps cut down the cost. I'd definitely recommend this product.
4 months agoMadrid, Madrid
I love these eye drops!! This last year I developed really bad allergies that left my eyes red, itchy, and swollen. These eye drops sting a little when you put them in, but they make my eyes feel so much better. Definitely recommend if you have allergies.
4 months agoSalem, OR
Excellent for seasonal allergies. I keep one in my purse and one on my nightstand. It doesn’t burn and offers almost instant relief of itchy watery eyes. It’s affordable if you buy the twin pack. It usually doesn’t cost much more then the single pack.
3 months agoDecatur, TX
I have terrible allergies. These are the only eye drops I have purchased for the last 10 years. It helps clear the allergy symptoms within 3-5 minutes, which is crazy. I’ll continue to use these in the future