Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste, Cool Mint with Fluoride, 4.7 oz uploaded by Chu L.

BY OPALESCENCE

• Where can you buy this? I have never heard of it 5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the normal whitening strips?1 Answers
  • How does it whiten other than with the fluoride, what is the conc...4 Answers
Chu L.
I've used at least 7 different brands of teeth whitening tooth paste and Opalescence is the one that I recommend the most. I've gone through multiple regular sized and travel sized tubes so far and it keeps my teeth nice and Bright! Unlike most whitening paste, Opalescence is mild, doesn't make my teeth sensitive but at the same time, it is very effective. I highly recommend this paste!
Rebecca L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to say I’m in Love with this whitening toothpaste! I was hesitant at first about spending the money on purchasing toothpaste at basically $8 a tube, but now that I’ve been using it faithfully for a week I couldn’t be happier! It is well worth the price! My teeth are whitening and they feel smooth, clean, and fresh after every brushing 😁
Alicia L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! I only have a small travel sized tube, but I plan to purchase a regular sized tube once I finish it. The taste is great. It's not too minty where it's spicy or stings. It's more like a sweet pleasant peppermint to me. The fact that it helps keep your teeth white is great!
Angela S.
West hartford, CT
This toothpaste is certainly pricey, but it works. My teeth are whiter than before (not bright white, but I'm happy) and it's all thanks to this toothpaste. I purchased it on Amazon, but you should be able to get it from your dentist as well.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This is my number one favorite brand and flavor of toothpaste! It doesn't compare to others. I have the hardest time finding vanilla flavored toothpaste but I found this one on Amazon for about $10. Highly satisfied
Maria V.
I'm in the dental field and this brand is way better then Colagate or Crest in teeth whitening. The only thing is you can't obtain it at your local Target or Walgreens. You have to know that with teeth whiting you need your teeth examined and cleaned before you think of whitening.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I like Opalescence whitening toothpaste in cool mint because not only does it have a great flavor but it works to whiten my teeth too. You obviously won't see results right away, but I have been using it for about a month and have already noticed a difference.
Jordan C.
New Albany, IN
I started using this about a month ago and I like it so far. I have sensitive teeth and it doesn't seem to bother them. I use this toothpaste every other day in conjunction with my regular paste. My teeth are already a little whiter.
Erika B.
Millis, MA
i love this toothpaste and have seen great results with it! it definitely met my expectations and compared to others it works so good and is very effective. the taste is good and i was satisfied over all
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
You want your teeth super white???? Use this! It will make your teeth soooo white you won't believe it. It's a little pricey but I don't mind
Steph L.
Can you use this with sensitive teeth?
Kris m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you use this in addition to the gel bleaching?
Tanja S.
How does this compare to other whitening toothpastes? Does it work??
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this? I have never heard of it
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does it whiten other than with the fluoride, what is the concentration of fluoride?