Opalescence Go 15%

by Opalescence

Opalescence Go is the perfect option for patients who are looking for convenient, ready-to-go whitening. A professional whitening gel delivered in prefilled, disposable trays, Opalescence Go features the enhanced UltraFit? tray and can deliver dramatic...

How many time did you sue it before seeing results ?
Cual ha sido tu experiencia con Opalescence Go 15%?
Did you buy it from a local dentist’s office and if so, how much was it?
Start your review of Opalescence Go 15%!
Samantha  K.
Macomb, MI
Opalescence Go 15% uploaded by Samantha  K.
I love these bleach trays so much! They’re really easy to use and when used properly they make my teeth so white even after just one use.
Rianna P.
Opalescence Go 15% uploaded by Rianna P.
Holy guacamole! I loooove this whitening kit. I have always used Crest Whitening strips and after my last dentist visit I decided to try these out. They are a bit pricier than your average whitening strips.. but worth the $99. The trays make it extremely easy to use and mess free. I always felt like the Crest strips would get slimy and were hard to pull off my teeth. But with these it has a tray inside of another tray applicator and after you bite down a bit you pull the applicator off and a thin white tray stays on (with the gel inside). There are about 10 in the box with top and bottom trays. I’ve already noticed a huge difference with only 7 uses so far! 20 minutes on, before you brush your teeth. After removing you brush your teeth with the toothpaste that’s provided in the box. Works wonders! Will be purchasing every time I visit my dentist.
Lisa W.
Charlotte, NC
Bought this product from my dentist office and the first day I could only keep the trays in 10 minutes because it was burning my gums!  I waited a couple days and tried it again and could only use it for 5 minutes and noticed there were actually places on my gums that had chemical burns!!!!  I think the product is too strong to be in one size fits most trays.  If you have smaller teeth and/or mouth I would use caution with this product.
Larisa P.
Parma, OH
Opalescence Go 15% uploaded by Larisa P.
The best whitening strips ever. You can get your tooth shade whiter in just a few days.  they are very easy to use and are a great price. I purchased mine on Amazon and my dental office also sells them. I keep going back to this brand because it works for me and it’s so easy to use and very gentle on my gums. Opalescence Go 15%
Lauren J.
I buy these at my dentist office but they can also be bought online. These are 15% peroxide that provides excellent teeth whitening, can make the teeth a little sensitive but wasn’t bad to me. The amount of whitening this provides with consistent use is wonderful, I do suggest!
Courtney S.
Gardner, MA
Opalescence Go 15% uploaded by Courtney S.
I work at a dental office and we sell these here. They are the absolute best whitening product on the market!
Mary L.
Opalescence Go 15% uploaded by Mary L.
I received this for free by my dentist. First time using it and I do see a difference. I left it on for about 15 mins. I do feel some sensitivity, and I freaked out a little because a small portion of my gum turned “blanched”. I guess this is normal, and it did go away within 10 mins. Overall I am pleased. No filter on this photo. [product:opalescence-go-15%]
Ashley A.
Columbia, TN
These whitening trays are awesome! I used once a week until my teeth were the shade I wanted and now I use about once a month to maintain that shade of white. If you use to often your gums will be very sensitive. Great product!
Holly M.
Lenox, MI
I bought a couple of these teeth whitening trays from my dentist office. I tried it out last night for the first time. The packaging states to leave on for 15-60 mins. The process to apply them was very simply they fit pretty good a little big for my teeth but it worked. After about 18 minutes of the trays being on I had to take them off they started to hurt my teeth where it was sensitive. I haven’t notice a difference but it may take more than one application. Hoping the next time isn’t painful.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
Insanely good. I would recommend this to ANYONE. It is only 10 trays that you wear 15-20 minutes a day. My teeth are much whiter after only 10 days. It did make my teeth a little sensitive, but it dissipates over time. It's pricey, but totally worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...