Oozoo Face Mask alpha one Hydro Lift Illumination Nutrient (5Pcs) uploaded by Vanna L.

BY OOZOO

Ashley T.
I love this mask! I came across this while shopping, the packaging is what caught my eye, so I bought it and tried it out when I got home. It was pretty fun to press the button on top of the syringe and then fill the pouch up with the mask. The mask is a good fit and when it was time to take it off I massaged the product into my face and my face was SUPER SOFT afterwards. I want to go buy more!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Oozoo Illumination Face Injection mask was something I was so excited about, but ended up being a letdown. This was getting so much buzz like last month or so because of the fun syringe, so I was excited to snag this from Memebox! It's definitely entertaining; you basically just inject the essence that comes in the fake syringe into the mask pouch, give it a little massage, and voilà! Sheet mask ready for face. This is made of a slippery, clingy cotton with a mesh backing and the fit is pretty much perfect for my face, except the nose flap is a little short. It's main ingredient, Phellinus Linteus extract, is a mushroom known for its antioxidant effects similar to vitamin C and anti-tumor properties. I'm struggling to figure it what to say about this, because honestly, it's kind of meh. The essence has a thick, powdery feel to it, that I could still feel sitting on top of my skin long after I took the mask off. The nose flap dried within a minute of me applying the mask (and my nose ain't that dry, now), and it dried strangely patchy, the forehead/nose area dried way before the rest of the mask, leaving it almost glued to my skin in some places by the time I was finished. Afterwards, my skin was hydrated, but that's about it. No "illumination" going on here, no healthy glow, nothing to really make me say "wow!". I'm kind of disappointed, because for all the showy packaging and recent hype on social media, this mask didn't do much more for me than my cheap Dermal/MJ Care masks do. I purchased this at Memebox for $5, and honestly, it isn't worth that much to me. It's cute, but just a gimmick for me, since the results of the mask were less than stellar.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
This mask is very interesting! You take the syringe and squirt it into the pouch with the mask. You then take the mask and apply it. This fit my face extremely well. Super hydrating and easy to use. Made my skin so dewy and soft. I’m a fan!Oozoo Face Mask alpha one Hydro Lift Illumination Nutrient (5Pcs)
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I absolutely love this mask! It is very hydrating. It's also a very fun mask to do. Plus the price point is great for the product. Usually I don't see all that much of a difference with a lot of sheet masks but this one worked really well! I will definitely buy it again.
reuoof 💕.
Alhassa , Estren reigon
I like it’s so much and make my skin very moisturize and fresh ,,, this mask is my favorite ❤️❤️
Idoia A.
Does the actual sheet mask get correctly "soak" with the essence? Sometimes even the ones that come mixed with the essence have drier parts so I'm not really sure about these ones...