BY OOTSUKA

Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Don't let the name turn you away from trying pocari sweat. It's an amazing ion electrolyte drink. I like to drink them after going out and drinking with friends or just in general to hydrate when I'm not drinking water. I think pocari sweat is 100x better than Gatorade, it also has less sugar I believe. My fiancé is Japanese and got me hooked on these. They can be found at international markets or Asian markets. The price isn't bad. They even come in litre sized bottles which is perfect!
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is great. It's an anime fans best friend when they want to work out. It tastes like gator aid but lighter in flavor and thicker in texture?? But it's not a weird thickness. It has a light citrusy taste you're sure to love
amber m.
taylor, MI
Don't let the name mislead you pocari sweat is an amazing sports drink the flavor is light and subtle compared to american sports beverages the flavor kind of reminds me of squirt soda and it's a staple in my purse when i work out or go to comic conventions
Jennifer M.
Delicious! I love Pocari Sweat Sports Drinks, I only wish they were less expensive in the U.S. but at least now they have bigger sizes. It's a light and refreshing drink. If you really try to distinguish flavors, I find it's a light grapefruity flavor. <3
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Umm what do they mean by Picardi sweat that sounds super weirdo lol I wonder who came up with it
Victoria R.
Pocari Sweat is my all-time favourite bottled drink ever. The light grapefruit taste is delicious and doesn't taste artificial at all. It's great to drink especially when you're sweating a lot!
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
I tried this in Japan and loved it so much I had to buy this here in Canada! The powder tastes just as good
as it does in the bottle. It is a bit on the pricey side but it's worth it. Super refreshing and hydrating!