Oopsy Daisy Once Upon a Time - Happily Ever After by Sarah Lowe Canvas Night Light

BY OOPSY DAISY #10 in Nightlights

A night light that's perfect for a princess! Encourage her imagination to grow along with her with this adorable night light from Oopsy Daisy. Features: -A 4W bulb is included and an on/off switch ensures the soft light is shining only when you want i. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
I love this product i use it every night for my baby and he sleeps great with it! it's really effective and definitely not disappointing. its its also a little pricey but not on the extreme side to where lower income cant purchase it. highly recommend!
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product i use it every night for my baby and ahe sleeps fine with it its really effective and not disappointing its somewhat affordable but not expensive either i would recommend it to everyone
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Dallas, TX
Such a cute nightlight, i put it on for my daughter before she sleeps and she absolutely loves it. It's not to bright just perfect. It is at a reasonable price aswell, I would definitely recommend it.
marie m.
marie m.
london, london
It is gorgeous in color and shape......I will make an offer when I receive it.........Its price is affordable and not expensive.......Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks.......I have been rewarded with the existing colors......
Assia A.
Assia A.
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Stephanie S.