Does not apply

by Does not apply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oontz Mp3 & Mp4 Player Accessories Angle Solo : Super Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Edyline E.
This is one of the best speakers I have ever tried. The bass is crazy good. It's also very small so it really is portable and I can take it anywhere. I didn't test if it is waterproof as I am worried about doing so with products so idk about that but everything else it says it does, it really does! Worth every cent! This is a free product I received in exchange for my review courtesy of TryIt Sampling !
naf C.
1,107 reviews
Wow am I amazed at this product! Now I am not the type of person who listens to music/radio through speakers because I think that they can be a hassle to deal with - they are either too big or too heavy to move/carry around. This OontZ Angle solo speaker really changed my mind about that. I love how easy it is to set this up. I also love that you can easily carry it around wherever you want to take it. There is a small lanyard that comes with it and so you can hold it in your hands while listening through the speaker. I also like the design of this speaker. I love that you can connect this with smart home systems such as Amazon Echo, with your laptop or even with your phone.No wire is required to connect it, you just use the Bluetooth to wirelessly connect it. It is honestly so simple and easy to use. The best thing that I like about this speaker is that it is wireless, and it has battery that is rechargeable. Don't assume that just because it's small, it won't be good for a big party because it can get loud too. There are buttons to increase or decrease the volume. It came at a perfect timing for the holidays. This speaker is lightweight, simple but powerful. I highly recommend this to everyone and especially those who are into music.
Received a free sample, opinions are my own.
Received a free sample, opinions are my own.

Looking for your answer?