OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker

by OontZ

The OontZ Angle 3 is Custom Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks - An industry trusted brand for over 35 years, to deliver the critical features you're looking for in a portable Bluetooth speaker:

• High quality, loud stereo sound
• Rich, deep bass
• IPX5 water resistant
• 2200 mAh battery for up to 7 hours of playtime
• Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Speakerphone
• Ultra-lightweight
• Cool, stylish design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Mullica Hill
OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker uploaded by Marie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
perfect beach speaker for me and my friends! easy to connect to bluetooth and easy to travel with! one of my summer favorites
Doral, FL
Excellent!! Is a very good speaker, has an affordable price, sounds super good, its battery has very good durability and is water resistant. And also sounds great in open places. I completely recommend this product.
Miami , FL
I thought this was a cute speaker for home use but wow does it pack a punch! Very loud and long lasting battery life. Very impressed with it!
santo domingo
Love it, had mine for a year now and always delivers, best bang for you buck, going to gift one for a friend