OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker uploaded by Meredith C.

BY OONTZ

The OontZ Angle 3 is Custom Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks - An industry trusted brand for over 35 years, to deliver the critical features you're looking for in a portable Bluetooth speaker:

• High quality, loud stereo sound
• Rich, deep bass
• IPX5 water resistant
• 2200 mAh battery for up to 7 hours of playtime
• Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Speakerphone
• Ultra-lightweight
• Cool, stylish design

Stewart P.
This isn't the best sounding Bluetooth speaker on the market but it is certainly one of the best budget speakers. For the average consumer, this can get loud enough and is clear enough to keep you dancing around your house or at the beach but it's certainly not going to entertain a concert hall or large meeting area. It's perfect for me and I can't justify spending any more when this one is so good.
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
Definitely perfect for a bathroom or smaller room speaker. It gets fairly loud without blowout and still has considerable bass. I got it as a gift from my boyfriend and I use it almost every day. A big plus is when my phone is connected I can see the speakers battery level!
Dawn E.
Fort Myers, FL
This was an ok speaker but I didn't like the fact that it was already in Bluetooth mode and I had to contact the company which was quick to respond but I had to reset it a few times which annoyed me and then it took a long time to shut off
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
For the price it sounds great and is well built. It was a gift given to me and I will definitely be buying another in the future
Meredith C.
Hand for size comparison.

This little guy has a HUGE sound. I've had this for over a year and I use it for everything, from singing in the shower to outdoor hangouts with friends.
Very portable and easy to charge!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Techie Expert
Got this for bringing out on the gheenoe and to listen to when we're outside or in the pool. Definitely impressed with the quality of it, especially for the price! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review of it.
Megan K.
First Impressions: Looks good enough, cheap, but turn it on and WOW

The Speaker: Can I just say WOW again. Honestly! I bought this speaker from Amazon for an affordable, Bluetooth speaker and got just that and more! This product was around $15 and works well. I turned it on and was surprised by the sound for the price, so I decided to see how loud it could get and crancked it. And man it was loud! I can hear it through out my three story house, and when I play it in the yard I can hear it all around! Very impressed by this little (and cheap) guys performance!

Overall: Very impressive performance for the price!
Travis G.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased from Amazon. The first one I received stopped working on the second day. I stated this in a review, and Oontz was very quick to respond, and sent a replacement overnight. The replacement device has worked prefect.y. This little box pumps out significant sound for its size. The bass response is surprisingly good and the highs aren't blown out. The device is lightweight but feels solid in your hand. The water resistant construction makes it perfect to use in the bathroom for a relaxing bath or shower. I use it most when grilling outside, or tailgating with a small group. I'm sure there are better speakers out there at this size, but you will find no better value for your dollar at under $30.
McKenzie C.
Granger, TX
If you are needing a waterproof speaker for the pool or the bathroom, this is the one to invest in! You don't have to worry about the water getting to it and is a very affordable speaker to get!
Jean H.
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and I am considering buying one for myself. We were so surprised by the sound quality and how louad the speaker can actually get. I love that we can take it to the beach because it's sand proof. Also good when you want to listen to music in the shower. Great bluetooth speaker. On an iPhone you can see the battery level when connected to bluetooth.