Oona - PMS 2 Menstrual Cramps - 50 Gelcaps uploaded by Jessica R.Oona - PMS 2 Menstrual Cramps - 50 Gelcaps uploaded by Jessica R.

BY OONA

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Cramps Associated with PMS* 50 tablets, three month supply Menstrual Cramps Nausea Heavy Bleeding PMS Related Indigestion & Gas PMS Related Muscle Aches An all-natural product; contains no hormones. Oona™ PMS2 is formulated to address the frequent onset of menstrual cramps and associated muscle aches and/or gastrointestinal complaints.* Oona PMS2 is a combination of a proprietary cramp bark extract O-Bark™ and a standardized ginger extract. Cramp bark has a long history of use in easing menstrual cramps by working as a uterine relaxant and general antispasmodic.*  Ginger, known for its properties that aid digestion, contains gingerols that ease cramps by lowering a hormone-like substance called prostaglandins.* High amounts of prostagl see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,483 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This helps take the edge off a bit but it's no miracle cure. I also found I had to take a lot of it and the box basically only lasted one period so that makes it far more expensive then anything else I have used. The product it's self is ok but it has a strong smell and that also not great for hormonal nausea. Probably won't buy again.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a very sensitive stomach and a lot of anti-inflammatories bother my stomach. These are all natural and the ginger in them helps to soothe my stomach. I keep these in my purse and use them on the go for even just a simple belly ache and they work within 5-10 minutes. I highly recommend these!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Funciona mejor que las otras marcas en mi opinión. En realidad funciona y mantiene los calambres lejos todo el día después de tomarlos.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works better than the other brands in my opinion. Actually works and keeps cramps away all day after taking them.
Gabriela D.
This one really makes my life easier on those days! I highly recommend it, this is the best
Monique C.
If you have severe cramps then this is the product for you. Definitely works well!
Khushi G.
Bangalore
It helps a lot especially when the cramps are so painfully . Just one medicine does great .
Aiesha R.
Is this for cramps? If so did it work really well?
Denisha H.
London, KY
Do these really help better than other over the counter pain relievers? I have severe menstrual cramps sometimes and it seems like nothing helps. Where can I find these and are they worth trying?
Christina O.
For those who have used this is it really better then Morton or Tylenol?
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
How many do you take It?
Rachel K.
Perkasie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone had success with these and what are the ingredients that help with the pain?

Kohl's