Personal CareIncontinence Aidssnap nutrition
Ooh Snap! Crispy Protein Bar Caramel Pretzel - 16 oz

Ooh Snap! Crispy Protein Bar Caramel Pretzel - 1.6 oz.

by snap nutrition

Snap Nutrition - Ooh Snap! Crispy Protein Bar Caramel Pretzel - 1.6 oz. (44 g) Snap Nutrition Ooh Snap! Caramel Pretzel Crispy Protein Bar has a rich delicious caramel drizzle with a crunchy flavorful crispy center. So good, it'll have you saying "Ooh Snap!" Packing 15g of Protein, 8g of Fiber and only 4g of Sugar, this delicacy makes the perfect snack when you're trying to get calories and macros in a pinch. Be careful, you might not be able to eat just 1! Also Ooh Snap! Crispy Protein bars are Gluten Free!

Ship Weight: 0.10

Servings: 1

Dosage: 1 Bar(s)

Flavor: Caramel Pretzel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ooh Snap! Crispy Protein Bar Caramel Pretzel - 1.6 oz.!
Emily O.
Brighton
I love this bar! It has 9g of fiber and is like a denser rice krispy treat. This is my favorite flavor, it's the perfect balance of sweet and salty. Vanilla Marshmallow is also good.
Em R.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Really enjoy this bar. I prefer the vanilla marshmallow flavor but this is a solid flavor as well. I eat this as a nightly treat. I enjoy the protein and rice crispy treat like consistency.

Looking for your answer?