Onyx Stainless Steel Drinking Straws 4 pack

by Onyx

Made of 18/8 stainless steel, these indestructible drinking straws are dishwasher-safe and user-friendly. Will not rust or tarnish, easy care, lasts for years.

How easy it to clean the straw if you’re drinking a smoothie or something thick?
Start your review of Onyx Stainless Steel Drinking Straws 4 pack!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Good straws. Kinda hard to clean unless you have the right tool.... (looks like a pipe cleaner and is long and thin with bristles at the end) Hot water and soap with that it cleans good.
Kyla S.
Moody, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE these stainless drinking straws. We ditched plastic several months ago for glass and stainless for health benefits and these are AMAZING!
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these straw! I never bought reusable straws because I had no idea how to clean them ! These come with a little wand that makes cleaning easy! No more plastic straws for me
Leslie T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,155 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love these straws. They are soo environmentally friendly. They are reusable straws which is awesome. I like to keep one at home and one for on the go.
Cecilia S.
Don’t hate it but definitely better straws out there, great as a little gift for people who like to go tubing
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like to use this because their recyclable and you can clean them right away,their convenient
Renee D.
Boyers, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these! Work great for many drinks and easy to clean. Use these mostly at work because they don’t get damaged.
~PAULETTE F.
Maine
Siempre uso straws en mis bebidas porque es más fácil, me gusta ónix straws porque son muy higiénicos
Maya N.
victorville
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i liked this so much I buy this online .. was so good and i needed to try more the same this one
lorena A.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
No me gusta es complicado usarlo o por lo menos yo no supe darle un uso adecuado no lo volveria a comprar definitivamente