Onyx Professional Spray on Nail Dry w/ Island Coconut Scent 2oz Pack of 3 uploaded by essynce j.Onyx Professional Spray on Nail Dry w/ Island Coconut Scent 2oz Pack of 3 uploaded by Nikki S.

BY ONYX PROFESSIONAL

• If I wanted to do more than one coat with this could I sp...1 Answers
  • Does this work well ? My nails MUST be dry right away so ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take for your nails to be completely dry...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vivian L.
I have the full size of this product and it is amazing. I have the island coconut scent and the baby powder scent. I love both of them. I didn't really care for the baby powder scent so I purchased the island coconut scent and I have been using the island coconut scent ever since. It definitely does make your nails dry faster and doesn't smear or smudge.
Christy D.
Southbury, CT
Honestly don't know how I lived without this product before I discovered it! I have a top coat that takes FOREVER to dry on its own, but this spray speeds up the time by a lot! Plus, it smells great (like coconuts!) and for the price you really can't beat it! Highly recommended.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
First i love this product because when you are in a rush and need your nails painted this will dry them really fast ...Some people don't know how to use it right but the way i use it is to paint your nails then spray a quick spray on each nail then repeat 2-3times
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
This product works very well! I was surprised that it did considering products like this are sketchy, but it serves its purpose and dries polish quick. Not to mention, it truly smells good! I'd definitely purchase for my clients!
Bree I.
I mean I didn't have extremely high hopes since it's so cheap. I sprayed it on my nails and even let it set before checking, 15 minutes later and it still wasn't dry. It smells really good though!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I love Onyx professional spray nail dry, you can buy it in any store, it really does work, after you spray it just give it a few mins, its not expensive and it smells good! Every nail tech needs a can of this awesome stuff!!
sharonda r.
Flint , Mi
I love the coconut smell and it's not a bad price. It drys my nails really fast as advertised. I really love it since I do my own nails it's really helpful.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Absolutely in love with this product. I cannot paint my nails without it. it really works. drys nails almost instantly! not to mention, it smells good too.
Victoria S.
now that I do my own nails this has been a god send. and the scent was a nice surprise. it drys my nails in under five minutes. and a nice price point.
Katy H.
This is the quick and easy way to dry those manicure and pedicures from getting smudged.
Stephanie R.
Collingwood, ON
Does this work well ? My nails MUST be dry right away so I'm looking for the best formula to use :)
Ruth R.
How long does it take for your nails to be completely dry after spraying it on the nails?
Felicia S.
Blanding, UT
If I wanted to do more than one coat with this could I spray my first coat & get it dried then apply another coat & do the same thing? Or can I only spray it once for it to be effective? I hope that mKes sense.