Onyx Professional Spray on Nail Dry w/ Island Coconut Scent 2oz Pack of 3 uploaded by essynce j.Onyx Professional Spray on Nail Dry w/ Island Coconut Scent 2oz Pack of 3 uploaded by Nikki S.

BY ONYX PROFESSIONAL #31 in Nail Tools

• If I wanted to do more than one coat with this could I sp...1 Answers
  • Does this work well ? My nails MUST be dry right away so ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take for your nails to be completely dry...1 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE how this product works for me. I can't do my nails without it, I use a spray between every layer that I paint onto my nails. Due to a chronic illness I have weak and curling nails, I have to use a strengthener, base coat, 2 coats of polish, and then a top coat in order for my nails to look decent for a week or so. This drying spray has been a life saver & a time-saver for me. I highly recommend it!
Tori B.
Orlando
My nails dry really quick with this product! I normally go to a salon, but I find once leaving, my nails are not completely dry. So after I leave I pull out my spray that I take with me in my bag, and make sure they are as dry as I need them!Onyx Professional Spray on Nail Dry w/ Island Coconut Scent 2oz Pack of 3
Britt M.
I love this spray! Bought this at Walmart on a whim and wow! Not only does it help dry my nails fast, but it smells delicious! Coconut is one of my favorite scents, so I'm in love with this spray. Love that it is also a women owned company! I've recommended this to all of my friends since purchasing since we're all nail polish and coconut scent lovers.
Bethany H.
Clackamas
The product does work but it does take quite a few sprays to get your nails to be dry it doesn't seem to be as effective as just letting on dry and like the freezer or something so I probably wont be perchasing this again but for kids and stuff it was pretty good my daughters like it
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
This definitely helps to dry my nails a little quicker then not using anything at all. However it mostly dries the top coat, I’d still wait a good 20 minutes after spraying before going about your day. The smell is very nice,definitely better than smelling chemicals.
Veronica M.
This spray sprays a good even flow of product and covers nails completely, drying them in minutes if not sooner. It takes a little product to dry nail polish and although it may feel cold or if your fingers are freezing it's only for a second. I love that it dries my nail polish so fast and that the can will last me a long time. It's also very inexpensive costing under $5 for a bottle, a must have for any nail polish lover
Michaela M.
East Schodack, NY
This stuff is amazing!! It makes my nails dry so quickly!! It works so well and smells like an island paradise!! Personally, I feel like this product is totally worth your money!! Why deal with wet nails when your nails can dry instantly?!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I love the scent.

Tried it because it was so cheap, & I hate waiting what feels like forever before using my nails waiti for them to dry. I wouldn't say it dries them rock hard, but a light mist on each nail helps the outside layer dry up quick to the touch.. Needless to say if you jerk your fingers against anything they'll still smudge if you used thick coats. Paint your nails with thin coats & use a light layer & you'll be good!
Vivian L.
I have the full size of this product and it is amazing. I have the island coconut scent and the baby powder scent. I love both of them. I didn't really care for the baby powder scent so I purchased the island coconut scent and I have been using the island coconut scent ever since. It definitely does make your nails dry faster and doesn't smear or smudge.
Christy D.
Southbury, CT
Honestly don't know how I lived without this product before I discovered it! I have a top coat that takes FOREVER to dry on its own, but this spray speeds up the time by a lot! Plus, it smells great (like coconuts!) and for the price you really can't beat it! Highly recommended.
Stephanie R.
Does this work well ? My nails MUST be dry right away so I'm looking for the best formula to use :)
Ruth R.
How long does it take for your nails to be completely dry after spraying it on the nails?
Felicia S.
Blanding, UT
If I wanted to do more than one coat with this could I spray my first coat & get it dried then apply another coat & do the same thing? Or can I only spray it once for it to be effective? I hope that mKes sense.