BY ONYX PROFESSIONAL #70 in Nail Polish Remover

Onyx professional strawberry nail polish remover works great on removing nail polish, nail glue, glitter polish and more. Its unique salon strength formula is enriched with vitamin e and grape seed oil to condition nails.

Buy on Amazon
Bethany H.
Clackamas
Review for: Onyx Professional Salon Strength Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Remover, 16 oz more...
This is the best nail Polish remover that I personally have ever used I have tried tons and tons of other ones and I came across this one at my local Fred Meyer and it works wonderfully I have now purchased 2 of them and I am almost out and have to go get another one
Michelle C.
Yes, acetone can be damaging to your nails, but its so much more effective than non-acetone nail polish removers that you can get your nail polish and glitters off with less effort and less time! The net result is basically the same as non-acetone in terms of any damage, but just moisturize your nails afterwards and you'll be just fine! Don't sniff the bottle directly obviously; this stuff doesn't smell like usual strong yucky nail polish remover, but I wouldn't say its like candy or perfume. Overall good value. I found mine at Marshall's for $1.49 (4 oz).
Prettee M.
When I came across this nail Polish remover I knew I had to try it, I'm a big nail Polish lover I have over 100 polishes so I needed something that would take the Polish of as fast as possible without me sitting there trying to remove the polish off a single finger for hrs ESPECIALLY GLITTER POLISH! It works wonders it's fast and I simply love it ! Yasssss 😍👌💅
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
It Simply Does Its Job. Instead Of Wiping Back And Forth I Like To Drench The Cotton Ball Or Pad And Keep It On The Nail A Few Seconds And The Polish Totally Comes Off. However I Prefer The Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover Because I Tend To Find That This Brand Of Removers REALLY Drys Out My Nails And My Nails Are Already Weak And Brittle To Begin With.
Amber C.
I love love love this nail polish remover! Not only does it do an awesome job at getting the Polish off my nails, it also smells amazing! I can say it has me painting my nails more because the one thing I absolutely couldn't stand was the smell of nail polish remover, so I never really did my nails before I found this product.
Mikayla K.
Kalispell, MT
Doesn't smell extremely strong like most nail polish removers do. Considering the fact that I live in a studio apartment. I see no cons to this product. It takes me ONE cotton ball to get off the polish on all my nails and toenails and takes like 2 wipes to get it all off. It's amazing.
Ashley R.
portland, OR
I went to get my nails done and they used this remover. So when I saw it at the store, I had to pick some up. I swear it works better at the salon LOL. It does work great compared to some store brands but it still takes a bit of effort to get the old polish off. I don't think it smells any different than regular remover but it claims to be strawberry scented. Price wasn't bad at $3 or $4 at Walmart. I'll probably buy again.
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love love love!! I alternate between this and the coconut maximum strength one. Great for regular polish, glitter polish, and even soaking off uv gel polish! It smells great and doesn't bother my skin or nails. I've repeatedly bought this from Amazon and will continue to do so.
🌟Vanessa🌟 G.
As you can see we’ve almost used the entire bottle. It’s one of the best nail polish removers I’ve used and doesn’t take much to get off any type of nail varnish.Onyx Professional Salon Strength Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Remover
Jennifer C.
Commack, NY
Super effective, takes off nail polish very easily and quickly. Dries out skin after use, nothing that lotion can't help. They have a push like bottle as well that makes it easier to wet a cotton ball without overwetting it.
Sarah H.
Albemarle, NC
Is the smell strong at all ?
ashley B.
Does this smell good?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
This looks like it smells lovely. Where can I purchase this?
Rachel S.
Twin Falls, ID
Does it actually smell good?
Amy D.
Does the nails polish come off your nail quickly?