Onyx Professional Salon Strength Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Anna V.Onyx Professional Salon Strength Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Awilda F.Onyx Professional Salon Strength Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Jasmine B.
2 colors available

BY ONYX PROFESSIONAL #48 in Nail Polish Remover

Onyx professional strawberry nail polish remover works great on removing nail polish, nail glue, glitter polish and more. Its unique salon strength formula is enriched with vitamin e and grape seed oil to condition nails.

Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Amber C.
I love love love this nail polish remover! Not only does it do an awesome job at getting the Polish off my nails, it also smells amazing! I can say it has me painting my nails more because the one thing I absolutely couldn't stand was the smell of nail polish remover, so I never really did my nails before I found this product.
Janan A.
Janan A.
Love this product. It does not take me much product to do both hands. It is not an over drying product like most removers. It is more expensive than most removers but you also get 16 fl oz which is worth the extra money. I don't notice the smell of strawberry it just smells like nail polish remover
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Kalispell, MT
Doesn't smell extremely strong like most nail polish removers do. Considering the fact that I live in a studio apartment. I see no cons to this product. It takes me ONE cotton ball to get off the polish on all my nails and toenails and takes like 2 wipes to get it all off. It's amazing.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA
This is my all time FAVORITE nail polish remover. It works so well and gets glitter polish off within just a few swipes and it's inexpensive. I highly recommend this and buy it over and over. Love this product.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Definitely works better that's the regular polish remover however doesn't smell like strawberries AT ALL. Smells like regular acetone remover
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I love this brand of nail remover, its really great price, it takes my polish off really easy and has a great smell too!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Holy grail! So easy to remove the toughest nail polish w this remover. A little goes a very long way
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love the smell! The price is affordable! Takes nail color with the very first swipe!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Yes, acetone can be damaging to your nails, but its so much more effective than non-acetone nail polish removers that you can get your nail polish and glitters off with less effort and less time! The net result is basically the same as non-acetone in terms of any damage, but just moisturize your nails afterwards and you'll be just fine! Don't sniff the bottle directly obviously; this stuff doesn't smell like usual strong yucky nail polish remover, but I wouldn't say its like candy or perfume. Overall good value. I found mine at Marshall's for $1.49 (4 oz).
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
I went to get my nails done and they used this remover. So when I saw it at the store, I had to pick some up. I swear it works better at the salon LOL. It does work great compared to some store brands but it still takes a bit of effort to get the old polish off. I don't think it smells any different than regular remover but it claims to be strawberry scented. Price wasn't bad at $3 or $4 at Walmart. I'll probably buy again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Albemarle, NC
Is the smell strong at all ?
ashley B.
ashley B.
Does this smell good?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
This looks like it smells lovely. Where can I purchase this?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Twin Falls, ID
Does it actually smell good?
Amy D.
Amy D.
Does the nails polish come off your nail quickly?