Onyx Professional Nail Dryer

by Onyx Professional

213 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Onyx Professional Nail Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by Carolann R.
A must have if you paint your nails at home! Nails dry so much faster and leaves your hands smelling like a tropical vacation
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by Jena L.
Smells so nice, which is much welcomed after the nasty smell of nail polish. Works great, I wouldnt say it harden dries polish immediately but it definitely depletes the wetness and makes your fingers much more useable while you wait for them to completely dry. Really enjoy this product.
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by viviana W.
Me Gusta hacerme el pedicure yo misma, son de las que va muy de vez en cuando a que me hagan las uñas. Amo decorar y estar constantemente cambiando de color de uñas. Este producto es un producto que recomiendo y que hace parte de mi kit. Es un spray frío que Ayuda a un rápido secado del esmalte. Personalmente me canta el aroma. Un buen producto y buen precio. Onyx Professional Nail Dryer [product:onyx-professional-coconut-scented-spray-nail-dry-with-nail-file-nail-dryer-dries-nail-polish-prevents-smearing-&-conditions-cuticles-75-oz]
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by Kristen M.
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer is actually a surprisingly impressive fast nail drying spray! I didn’t have high expectations of this one—but it definitely proved me wrong! Works very well with drying regular and gel nail polishes. Smells nice too!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by Clyn M.
I honestly wish I came across this product sooner. I’ve been using this product for a couple of months now and it’s been a lifesaver! I no longer have to wait 15-20 minutes for my nails to dry, It smells amazing like coconuts. If you do your nails at home you should try this product out! ✨
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by Taina L.
I really like this product. Immediately dry the nail polish and the finish looks very nice ... 💅🏽💗 Onyx Professional Nail Dryer
Sima  D.
Cary, NC
This is good stuff, it saves me a lot is time from waiting for my nails to dry. These days I just apply a coat of nail polish and spray this nail dryer. Instantly my nails are dry. It is a great product, however due to strong coconut smell I took off one one star. Otherwise I would recommend this product!
Ashleigh J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer uploaded by Ashleigh J.
Onyx Professional Nail Dryer is magic in a can! Seriously, if you have a time crunch, but you need your freshly painted nails dry quickly then invest in this! I do recommend being careful for a few minutes after spraying onto your nails because there is a chance that you can still end up messing them up. Otherwise, this product is pretty legit in drying your nails very quickly and it does what it says. I love the Coconut smell so much too!
Debi R.
Los Lunas, NM
I cannot tell you enough how much I love this stuff it cuts drying time in half great if your in a hurry just wonderful stuff no smudges just spray and go
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This does not work at all! While the burst of air starts to “dry” the top portion of the polish, it is still extremely soft, so it ends up just getting dented and smeared. It also has oils in it that just make my hands greasy. It also has a really intense, artificial coconut scent that is not super pleasant. 👎 👎 #onyx #naildryer #lackluster #theytried #nails

Looking for your answer?