MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversOnyx Professional
Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover Lavender Scent - 1 Gallon

by Onyx Professional

Onyx moisturizing lavender scented remover works great on removing nail polish on natural nails. Its unique salon formula also helps to condition nails with vitamin E and aloe vera

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Onyx Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover Lavender Scent - 1 Gallon!
Gabbie R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this nail polish remover it can remove ANYTHING and very quickly!! The only downside is that it can be a bit drying on the nail but not overly drying. I will not use anything. It’s the only nail polish remover that I will use.
Maria B.
Philadelphia, PA
You can always find a bottle of these at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx. They are huge and they get the job done well, never leaving behind any greasy film or residue. You will get a lot of use out of one bottle.
Michelle E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this product it really feels so good on , these guys seriously rock !! It's safe to say yes I would recommend to my friends and family and yes I would buy again
Abbie G.
Staffordsvlle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good for removing polish and it’s not that’s expensive you can get this at Sally’s or Walmart
Sandra C.
buena park
This nail remover helps a lot it really good with everything I take my acrylics off with the nail polish remover it works really good. I always use the product . I will buy it again once I run out .
Stacy M.
It removes regular polish okay. I don’t recommend using to remover glitter, though it says you can; I don’t recommend using with bold, staining colors: red, black... it doesn’t fully remove initially & often times can stain your cuticles and such.
andrea S.
Covington, KY
This is the only stuff we use! We love it. Works great and isn’t much scrubbing. Definitely worth buying this stuff and always having it handy!
angie9607 P.
I love it! It is great. Quick at taking the polish off. I have to buy one for each of my girls. Do not change anything about this product. This is the only nail polish remover I buy. I recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Love this formula! The only downside is that it’s a bit pricey than most other nail polish removers !
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great nail polish remover it smells amazing! And it doesn’t leave your hands dried out.

Looking for your answer?